ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
General Discussions
« Prev1Next »
1st Jan 19 11:55 PM
Burntwood
Posts 5
Hello World
Well I must say its been quite a while since I was last here well now that I have a new name I wil still be terrible at this game but I hope not to be as controversial of a manager

Happy New Year

Cheers

Burntwood

Previously (thegod)

2nd Jan 19 12:43 AM
Rhys_hope7
Posts 18
Welcome back mate!

And good luck
Quote:
Originally posted by Burntwood
Well I must say its been quite a while since I was last here well now that I have a new name I wil still be terrible at this game but I hope not to be as controversial of a manager

Happy New Year

Cheers

Burntwood

Previously (thegod)

2nd Jan 19 7:48 AM
Burntwood
Posts 5
Quote:
Originally posted by Rhys_hope7
Welcome back mate!

And good luck

Cheers my man hope that you are having an awesome 2019 and yes still terrible at this

2nd Jan 19 9:19 AM
Lovemaster
Posts 499
Aye, welcome back O heavenly father. (formerly)

11th Jan 19 2:10 PM
Burntwood
Posts 5
Pleased to report that England United who are managed by Burntwood have been able to not be relegated this season which everyone at the club is mighty relieved about as this season has been a difficult one considering that our new manager took over only a week or so ago after a lengthy period of time in which the club was looking for a new manager and as such the board wishes to thank the manager for his hard work as his caretaker role becomes permanent position.

The clubs manager Burntwood has said in a press conference that the supporters at England United are some of the most passionate supports they have ever seen while being in a managerial position at a football club. The manager is said to be very excited about the forthcoming season having been reported as saying that there is big plans for the squad who play here but also the club as a whole but when pressed would not confirm if players would be sold to make room for the players who the manager has identified on the transfer market.

The manager has said that some players may be sold but it is not likely to happen this off season as the manager feels that this is a decent squad.

11th Jan 19 2:10 PM
Burntwood
Posts 5
Pleased to report that England United who are managed by Burntwood have been able to not be relegated this season which everyone at the club is mighty relieved about as this season has been a difficult one considering that our new manager took over only a week or so ago after a lengthy period of time in which the club was looking for a new manager and as such the board wishes to thank the manager for his hard work as his caretaker role becomes permanent position.

The clubs manager Burntwood has said in a press conference that the supporters at England United are some of the most passionate supports they have ever seen while being in a managerial position at a football club. The manager is said to be very excited about the forthcoming season having been reported as saying that there is big plans for the squad who play here but also the club as a whole but when pressed would not confirm if players would be sold to make room for the players who the manager has identified on the transfer market.

The manager has said that some players may be sold but it is not likely to happen this off season as the manager feels that this is a decent squad.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2019 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game