ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
5th Feb 17 6:12 PM
DJ88RUL
Posts 69
Redirecting Ads on Itsagoal?
Dunno how to easily explain this but it seems that my web browser page seem to take me to other sites (those "congrats, you are the 1m visitor..." and "play this game..." etc), WHILE I'm on itsagoal If I hold still for about 10 sec and don't click anything, it gets me out of itsagoal.org and takes me to those type of sites.

To be added that it doesn't happen with ANY other page. Only IAG I am using Mozilla and I have antivirus protection.

So....is there anyone else getting those annoying sites while surfing IAG.org or is it just me?

5th Feb 17 6:14 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
I dont.

So I have no idea, although I use the best browser which is Google Chrome.

Sorry cant help. Although there is thread in the 'Off Topic' about computers and other stuff that you have mentioned, so maybe post this there?

6th Feb 17 7:55 AM
BlueBoar
Posts 220
Your computer may be infected with malware, which presents in different guises, but what you describe is typical activity.

I use chrome myself, so can't recall the procedure for Mozilla Firefox off the top of my head, but if you google "clearing your cache" for it & follow the instructions, you can often clear malware that way.

I would also suggest updating Windows Defender. If that is out of date, it cannot defend your computer against the latest malware. You can find Defender in control panel, so run that & pin it to your taskbar for future use.

PM me if you get any problems.

6th Feb 17 11:36 AM
DJ88RUL
Posts 69
Quote:
Originally posted by BlueBoar
Your computer may be infected with malware, which presents in different guises, but what you describe is typical activity.

I use chrome myself, so can't recall the procedure for Mozilla Firefox off the top of my head, but if you google "clearing your cache" for it & follow the instructions, you can often clear malware that way.

I would also suggest updating Windows Defender. If that is out of date, it cannot defend your computer against the latest malware. You can find Defender in control panel, so run that & pin it to your taskbar for future use.

PM me if you get any problems.

Thanks a lot mate. 10+ for the answer

I will have a go at the malware thing. It makes sense now that you've mentioned it. Didn't have one of those in more than 7 years

6th Feb 17 12:51 PM
DJ88RUL
Posts 69
And it looks like it did the job Cleared the cache, updated Windows Defender, scanned it (it didn't find anything), and now it works good again. No more annoying sites

Thanks again for the help guys

6th Feb 17 1:01 PM
BlueBoar
Posts 220
Quote:
Originally posted by DJ88RUL
And it looks like it did the job Cleared the cache, updated Windows Defender, scanned it (it didn't find anything), and now it works good again. No more annoying sites

Thanks again for the help guys

Where do I send my invoice?

6th Feb 17 1:47 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Quote:
Originally posted by BlueBoar
Where do I send my invoice?

Give it to one of the yths that dont promote. Instead of being a footballer in a senior team getting paid millions, they turn it down and become motorbike couriers !!

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game