ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
19th Feb 18 10:14 PM
NotSoSpecialOne
Posts 538
Pick team for next game error
Under manager tab at the top, I have two messages to pick a team for next game. The problem is they are for Wednesday's cup matches and not the league game as it should be, surely this is wrong or have a missed something here?

19th Feb 18 10:41 PM
Lovemaster
Posts 486
Quote:
Originally posted by NotSoSpecialOne
Under manager tab at the top, I have two messages to pick a team for next game. The problem is they are for Wednesday's cup matches and not the league game as it should be, surely this is wrong or have a missed something here?
Is it the same in 'Match Day'?

19th Feb 18 10:45 PM
NotSoSpecialOne
Posts 538
Nope, I have the league match first and then the two cup matches.

19th Feb 18 11:03 PM
Lovemaster
Posts 486
Quote:
That's weird. Having said that, i always use the 'Match Day' tab to pick my team, tactics and so on and 'save' each time, yet when you click on the 'Manager' tab it's always 'yellow - to do'

I've tried repeating this and the same thing happens.

Doesn't turn green until you click on 'done' not always, but most times.

19th Feb 18 11:04 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:

It would appear that you have already selected the team for the league match as it's displaying as done.

The two cup sides haven't been picked yet hence why they are displaying.

Hope that helps

19th Feb 18 11:28 PM
Lovemaster
Posts 486
Quote:
Originally posted by L0vemaster
That's weird. Having said that, i always use the 'Match Day' tab to pick my team, tactics and so on and 'save' each time, yet when you click on the 'Manager' tab it's always 'yellow - to do'

I've tried repeating this and the same thing happens.

Doesn't turn green until you click on 'done' not always, but most times.
What i meant to say was that most times you have to click on 'done' when playing a league game even although you've 'saved' all aspects in 'Matchday' it still displays 'yellow' in 'Manager' most times.
Why is that?

19th Feb 18 11:40 PM
NotSoSpecialOne
Posts 538
Quote:
Originally posted by ozzymac
It would appear that you have already selected the team for the league match as it's displaying as done.

Hope that helps

You (could well be) are right, i've always thought it only displayed today's things to do as in set the team for the league game, then after tomorrow's update it shows the cup matches as needing doing hence why i raised the query. Learn something new everyday, yesterday it was i mixed up a player contract acceptance % so i have paid a big earner more than i needed to, at least today hasn't cost me virtual money!

20th Feb 18 10:06 PM
BigDave
Posts 147
Quote:
Originally posted by L0vemaster
What i meant to say was that most times you have to click on 'done' when playing a league game even although you've 'saved' all aspects in 'Matchday' it still displays 'yellow' in 'Manager' most times.
Why is that?

I?ve also found this LM!

21st Feb 18 8:52 PM
NotSoSpecialOne
Posts 538
Quote:
Originally posted by ozzymac

Hope that helps

Today, the league cup has been drawn, but unlike the other day, i don't have reminders to pick the team for the cup and i haven't picked a team yet. Will that reminder happen after tomorrows update then as it only pops up the day before?

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game