ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
« Prev1Next »
7th Jun 20 9:36 PM
FootballM_2nd
Posts 38
Staff
I?m sure I?ve asked this before, but I couldn?t find the post so here I am again...

Since taking over this club, I?ve been advertising for new staff as per what happens when you get a new team due to the staff reset.

The club rating is clearly over the 4501 threshold so I?d be expecting 40+ rated staff to be applying for any vacancies.

However, I?ve consistently had 30-36 rated staff apply for certain roles, the Scout being one.

I seem to recall the Assistant Manager is always slightly lower in rating (this may not be correct), however, why are the Scout applicants I?m getting not rated 40 or above? I had one 34 or 36 rated at the last update apply!

To add to this, I employed a 40 rated scout last week, so it is working just not all of the time...

I?m using 1 day adverts at the moment to get the extra club rating points up faster...I?ve tried 7 day vacancy listings before and it wasn?t any better...

Any advice gratefully received.

7th Jun 20 10:03 PM
Graz_Doz_Trez
Posts 65
I think it's a somewhat random process, but generally speaking 7 day ads should return better chances for getting higher rated staff.

I got my new club staff back today (3,501), and I think the best on offer were three or four 35 rated guys.

I will run the ads again ASAP in hopes of maybe catching one or two better staff members.

And yes, my AM results were all under 30. I didn't know what was a thing.

8th Jun 20 1:57 PM
stripey
Posts 4,095
Quote:
Originally posted by Graz_Doz_Trez
I think it's a somewhat random process, but generally speaking 7 day ads should return better chances for getting higher rated staff.
I'd agree with that.

8th Jun 20 4:42 PM
bearing
Posts 9
When hitting 4501 I'd be expecting to see staff applying that have a rating of anywhere between 34 and 43, remember the club rating only matters on the day the vacancy returns and not when you posted the vacancy.

8th Jun 20 5:18 PM
bearing
Posts 9
Quote:
Originally posted by Graz_Doz_Trez

I got my new club staff back today (3,501), and I think the best on offer were three or four 35 rated guys.

I will run the ads again ASAP in hopes of maybe catching one or two better staff members.

And yes, my AM results were all under 30. I didn't know what was a thing.

The only reason the 7 day listing may bring better staff is because it brings in more applicants, so the chances of higher rating is improved.

9th Jun 20 10:59 AM
FootballM_2nd
Posts 38
Thanks all, I?ve put a 7 day listing up for each role so we?ll see what comes back!

9th Jun 20 1:15 PM
stripey
Posts 4,095
Quote:
Originally posted by FootballM_2nd
Thanks all, I?ve put a 7 day listing up for each role so we?ll see what comes back!
Good! Please report back with your good news.

15th Jun 20 10:34 PM
stripey
Posts 4,095
My second account has just taken up a new appointment, and as usual there was a lot to do with the staffing. Club rating was just above 4501 at the right time, and the results of a seven-day listing came in tonight. Overall staff ratings ranged from 34 to 42, but the ratings in the key attributes went up to 46 - and my guess is that it's these specifics which correlate more closely with the club rating.

15th Jun 20 10:47 PM
bearing
Posts 9
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
My second account has just taken up a new appointment, and as usual there was a lot to do with the staffing. Club rating was just above 4501 at the right time, and the results of a seven-day listing came in tonight. Overall staff ratings ranged from 34 to 42, but the ratings in the key attributes went up to 46 - and my guess is that it's these specifics which correlate more closely with the club rating.

I wasn't far off with my prediction of between 34 and 42 then.

I say prediction...

15th Jun 20 10:51 PM
bearing
Posts 9
Quote:
Originally posted by bearing
I wasn't far off with my prediction of between 34 and 42 then.

I say prediction...

34 and 43 I mean

15th Jun 20 11:06 PM
stripey
Posts 4,095
Quote:
Originally posted by bearing
34 and 43 I mean
Indeed so.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2020 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game