ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
13th Oct 23 9:40 PM
porkpie
Posts 231
Stadium improvements issue.
I had a big wedge of cash to spend to avoid tax, so I added an extra 4k seats at a cost of 21 million. I then did it again to add another 4k seats for 21 million. This should have been 42 million, but It's actually taken 63 million out of the bank.

Unless I've not seen it right, but I'm sure it was 21m per each 4k extension.

So I've been charged 3 times for 2 stand redevelopments.

14th Oct 23 10:30 AM
roland68
Posts 976
If that has happened it sounds like a similar issue to one I once encountered when extending a youth player's contract. It got processed twice, charged twice and he had some 120 days to go on his contract.

I was told by the mod team that it was due to a double click on the action button. I guess the second click got in there before the first was processed but then both processed successfully... Of course my issue didn't cost me 21m so. I wasn't too bothered..

For your case, I hope there's an Admin member out there who can try to help get your money back.

14th Oct 23 2:06 PM
porkpie
Posts 231
Quote:
Originally posted by roland68
If that has happened it sounds like a similar issue to one I once encountered when extending a youth player's contract. It got processed twice, charged twice and he had some 120 days to go on his contract.

I was told by the mod team that it was due to a double click on the action button. I guess the second click got in there before the first was processed but then both processed successfully... Of course my issue didn't cost me 21m so. I wasn't too bothered..

For your case, I hope there's an Admin member out there who can try to help get your money back.

I have a youth player like that in my 2nd teams academy.

I hope I get my money back as it's a lot of money and will set me back as ive a bid on a player that now is more than the actual money I have.

14th Oct 23 4:26 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
I've contacted Ron about this.

14th Oct 23 4:42 PM
porkpie
Posts 231
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
I've contacted Ron about this.

Ok cheers.

14th Oct 23 8:06 PM
porkpie
Posts 231
Thanks, it's all sorted.

14th Oct 23 9:39 PM
pleasant_2nd
Posts 1,193
Quote:
Originally posted by porkpie
Thanks, it's all sorted.

Excellent!

15th Oct 23 4:18 AM
Aleph
Posts 10
This actually just happened to me with a youth renewal yesterday also. It doesn?t really matter since it?s only a couple hundred K, but your post made me think of it. I don?t know if it?s worth a mods time to fix it, but the player is

D Dell 14yo and his contract is currently for 122 days.

15th Oct 23 8:17 PM
porkpie
Posts 231
The only issue is that I missed out on the player that I had bid on, due to not having enough funds. Looking at the price he went for I would have got him.

16th Oct 23 12:34 AM
Firesilver
Posts 977
Quote:
Originally posted by Aleph
This actually just happened to me with a youth renewal yesterday also. It doesn?t really matter since it?s only a couple hundred K, but your post made me think of it. I don?t know if it?s worth a mods time to fix it, but the player is

D Dell 14yo and his contract is currently for 122 days.

Sounds like you actually got a pretty good deal there. His next renewal would have been more expensive so, assuming you are going to keep him until he's 16 anyway, you've saved a little bit long-term.

This is actually exploitable so might be worth looking into preventing from happening again. In theory, you could easily sign a promising 11 year old and use a macro clicker to sign him for 5 contracts on the cheap when his first contract ends by clicking 5 times in rapid succession...

16th Oct 23 2:58 PM
pleasant_2nd
Posts 1,193
Quote:
Originally posted by Firesilver
Sounds like you actually got a pretty good deal there. His next renewal would have been more expensive so, assuming you are going to keep him until he's 16 anyway, you've saved a little bit long-term.

This is actually exploitable so might be worth looking into preventing from happening again. In theory, you could easily sign a promising 11 year old and use a macro clicker to sign him for 5 contracts on the cheap when his first contract ends by clicking 5 times in rapid succession...

I wouldn't advise anyone to try this. For one thing:

Abusing known or unknown bugs or temporary problems with our servers is not permitted under any circumstances. Any manager caught cheating or exploiting the game in any way is very likely to be suspended or banned from playing ITSAGOAL.org.

16th Oct 23 8:03 PM
Firesilver
Posts 977
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasant_2nd
I wouldn't advise anyone to try this.

Of course not. But the fact that it is exploitable means it should certainly be looked into, quite apart from the effect it has on those that do it by mistake and are punished financially from it.

17th Oct 23 3:55 AM
Aleph
Posts 10
Quote:
Originally posted by Firesilver

I agree. However, I wouldn't want it to look like I was exploiting anything either. I am happy if the mod team fixes it (or not) but I didn't want to look like I was doing anything shady...

I promise to click more slowly on my next renewal!

17th Oct 23 6:22 PM
stripey
Posts 6,152
Quote:
Originally posted by Aleph
I agree. However, I wouldn't want it to look like I was exploiting anything either. I am happy if the mod team fixes it (or not) but I didn't want to look like I was doing anything shady...

I promise to click more slowly on my next renewal!
I'm sure no one thinks you'd do anything shady, Aleph.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game