ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Football Leagues and Cups
« Prev123Next »
22nd Aug 15 7:21 PM
TangerineJoe
Posts 7
League 1

We are bottom of it...how about your team?

22nd Aug 15 7:25 PM
Danny
Posts 89
Quote:
Originally posted by TangerineJoe

We are bottom of it...how about your team?

Can you hear Blackpool sing I can't hear anything

22nd Aug 15 7:26 PM
TangerineJoe
Posts 7
Quote:
Originally posted by Danny
Can you hear Blackpool sing I can't hear anything

Yeah, cause no-one's in the stadium...

22nd Aug 15 7:27 PM
Danny
Posts 89
Quote:
Yeah, cause no-one's in the stadium...

Prepare the mobility scooters

22nd Aug 15 7:28 PM
TangerineJoe
Posts 7
Quote:
Prepare the mobility scooters

Can't believe they tried prosecuting him.

22nd Aug 15 7:29 PM
Danny
Posts 89
Quote:

Can't believe they tried prosecuting him.

Oystons just jealous. He doesnt ride as good as him

22nd Aug 15 7:31 PM
TangerineJoe
Posts 7
Quote:
Oystons just jealous. He doesnt ride as good as him

Oyston couldn't ride if he tried.

23rd Aug 15 10:54 PM
Dougcfc78
Posts 90
At the moment its too early to look at the table but we're 9th at the moment, it's really sad to see how Blackpool have dropped through the leagues, also I'm really disappointed because my family go to Blackpool twice a year and we go on the Friday 3 days after we play you

24th Aug 15 11:02 AM
TangerineJoe
Posts 7
Quote:
Originally posted by Dougcfc78
At the moment its too early to look at the table but we're 9th at the moment, it's really sad to see how Blackpool have dropped through the leagues, also I'm really disappointed because my family go to Blackpool twice a year and we go on the Friday 3 days after we play you

Yeah. I'm really just hoping that we have had a bad start and will pick it up but it doesn't look likely. Oyston needs to leave and we need to actually use the money we have, because we are one of the richer clubs in Lge 1...

24th Aug 15 12:56 PM
seasidelad
Posts 1
The one positive thing to come out of the Blackpool saga is the coming together of the fans. It's not an easy thing to love your football club but refuse to offer them your support. Home games being played in front of 9,000 empty seats tells a story, but the fact that a fans group has produced an alternative replica shirt so that fans can buy the shirt without giving Oyston any pennies is just priceless.

We have a bunch of third grade players, a club staff who enjoy verbally abusing their fans, a clueless manager and a chairman whose family include convictions of rape and tax fraud among others. We have gone from completing the double over Liverpool in the Premiership, to languishing deservedly at the bottom of League 1 within the space of a few short years. It's a farce of a club. I actually laugh now when we concede.....it makes my life far happier!!!

I'll not spend a penny that could end up in the Chairman's filthy pocket until the Oystons have been ejected totally from the club that I have loved since I first stepped into Bloomfield Road. I hope that happens before the club is no more than a page in the history books......

24th Aug 15 12:59 PM
TangerineJoe
Posts 7
Quote:
Originally posted by seasidelad
The one positive thing to come out of the Blackpool saga is the coming together of the fans. It's not an easy thing to love your football club but refuse to offer them your support. Home games being played in front of 9,000 empty seats tells a story, but the fact that a fans group has produced an alternative replica shirt so that fans can buy the shirt without giving Oyston any pennies is just priceless.

We have a bunch of third grade players, a club staff who enjoy verbally abusing their fans, a clueless manager and a chairman whose family include convictions of rape and tax fraud among others. We have gone from completing the double over Liverpool in the Premiership, to languishing deservedly at the bottom of League 1 within the space of a few short years. It's a farce of a club. I actually laugh now when we concede.....it makes my life far happier!!!

I'll not spend a penny that could end up in the Chairman's filthy pocket until the Oystons have been ejected totally from the club that I have loved since I first stepped into Bloomfield Road. I hope that happens before the club is no more than a page in the history books......

Quite an emotional monologue there, but I completely agree. I may even buy one of the replica shirts and start watching AFC Blackpool until Oyston leaves. Sheffield United are a club my family have a history with too and I am quite fond of them, so when they thumped us the other day, well...I wasn't too annoyed.

29th Aug 15 10:22 PM
TangerineJoe
Posts 7
Blackpool 0 - 4 Walsall

Ok....we beat Scottish Prem sides in preseason so I stupidly got some hope. This crushed the last bit today.

10th Nov 15 5:27 PM
petepop12
Posts 1
Were top of the league(surprise to me to lol).we have some great young players who will be playing in a higher league than we will ever get to,just hope the chairman doesn't see pound signs in front of his eyes come January and sell them off cheap,like he did a few years ago,ruining the club for many fans,love to know were the money goes cause it don't seem to go on the team

20th Apr 16 12:09 PM
Scolly
Posts 16
Looks like my Oldham Athletic are (dare I say it...)......Safe!

15th May 18 10:46 PM
stripey
Posts 6,151
I'm still a Brighton man, but the Shrews are my local team these days. Hoping to be playing against Hull next season!

27th May 18 10:33 PM
stripey
Posts 6,151
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
I'm still a Brighton man, but the Shrews are my local team these days. Hoping to be playing against Hull next season!

Guess we'll have to make do with Sunderland.

23rd Aug 19 9:46 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Massive take over rumour regarding SAFC. Looks very credible with photos of one of the investors with the current owners taken today

23rd Aug 19 9:50 PM
porkpie
Posts 223
Quote:
Originally posted by ozzymac
Massive take over rumour regarding SAFC. Looks very credible with photos of one of the investors with the current owners taken today

Lets hope it happens.

23rd Aug 19 9:50 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,357
Quote:
Originally posted by ozzymac

As a Newcastle fan, I didn't think I'd be jealous of Sunderland for quite some time, but it looks like I might have been wrong

23rd Aug 19 9:51 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,332
I wish the same would happen at City...

« Prev123Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game