ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev12Next »
4th Sep 20 7:28 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
I've mentioned this to Ron and he can't see a specific problem with the site using wifi.

25th Mar 21 12:19 PM
Glosterra_2nd
Posts 20
Happening again. Also noticed that mobile data using same browser allowed sign in but then hung forever. That lasted about 12 hours but now ok on mobile data. Still get connection refused issue with wifi.

25th Mar 21 12:40 PM
TopGun2
Posts 568
We do have an automated system that bans IPs if it detects certain triggers and there is a ban on your IP that was triggered last night and another one this morning so I think the previous suggestions that it's to do with some sort of unintentional flooding are probably right.

I don't know how to remove the ban though, or if anyone can except Ron so resetting your IP or using a VPN would definitely sort it for you.

25th Mar 21 5:10 PM
Glosterra_2nd
Posts 20
It is ok now again.

25th Mar 21 6:13 PM
World
Posts 15
Quote:
Originally posted by Glosterra_2nd
It is ok now again.

Have you checked if IAG is blocked on your network sometimes something stupid like that can happen

1st May 21 7:47 AM
Stan
Posts 36
Im having this problem again, cant connect via WiFi to IAG, doesnt seem to want to load on my phone using 3G either(Have just moved house to a rural location so could just be the signal). Currently using my partners phone which seems to be safe at the moment.

Its the 2nd time this season I have had this problem. Is there anything I can do/stop doing to stop my IP getting suspended?

Thanks

Stan

1st May 21 8:27 AM
World
Posts 15
Quote:
Originally posted by Stan
Im having this problem again, cant connect via WiFi to IAG, doesnt seem to want to load on my phone using 3G either(Have just moved house to a rural location so could just be the signal). Currently using my partners phone which seems to be safe at the moment.

Its the 2nd time this season I have had this problem. Is there anything I can do/stop doing to stop my IP getting suspended?

Thanks

Stan

How strong is your signal on your cellphone

1st May 21 10:13 AM
singe
Posts 23
As its intermittent, the signal strength looks likelier. I had a lot of issues with phone signal at home, would only work on our landing. Due to location of the mast, which you can check online.

An app called WiFi analyser can show this, the interface takes a bit of getting used to.

Obviously having WiFi at home sorted one aspect, but after a little while EE (mobile and broadband provider) gave us a mobile signal booster box. Might be worth contacting your mobile provider, they can see your signal strength all the time.

1st May 21 11:55 AM
Stan
Posts 36
Thanks both, turns out the 3G problem was due to me running out of data, doh!

However I still cant connect to the website via WiFi. Suspect I have a temporary IP ban, not to worry though as I can use my partners 3G in the meantime

1st May 21 12:19 PM
singe_2nd
Posts 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Stan
Thanks both, turns out the 3G problem was due to me running out of data, doh!

However I still cant connect to the website via WiFi. Suspect I have a temporary IP ban, not to worry though as I can use my partners 3G in the meantime

Ooops!
I guess once the ban lifts, and as the connection is sorted it should resolve itself hopefully. Painful in the meantime.

1st May 21 12:40 PM
TopGun2
Posts 568
Does sound like a temporary IP ban. As you've found you can get around it but using mobile data instead or, if you've got one, a vpn will give you new IP address to use.

« Prev12Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game