ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev12Next »
31st Aug 16 1:49 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
IAGSC ET 1ST HALF?
Im winning 1-0 92 minutes, and it says ET 1ST HALF ?

??????

31st Aug 16 1:50 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
94 minutes its now 1-1....

seriously ???

hahahhahahaa

OMG !

wow

31st Aug 16 1:55 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Let me just explain this.

It was 1-0 on 92 minutes. Then it said ET 1ST half....it was 1-0...so why did it say ET 1ST half?

THEN......then....93 minutes 1-1....BUT the ET time thing came up BEFORE the goal was scored.....

hahahahhaaaa !!

Love it hahahah !!

31st Aug 16 2:07 PM
Firesilver
Posts 977
Because there's no split between normal time and extra time in IAG3, you know if your opponent is going to equalise in injury time, unfortunately.

I do think that Ron should have a look at this when he gets the chance. It's not the first time someone has brought this up.

31st Aug 16 2:09 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Quote:
Originally posted by Firesilver
Because there's no split between normal time and extra time in IAG3, you know if your opponent is going to equalise in injury time, unfortunately.

I do think that Ron should have a look at this when he gets the chance. It's not the first time someone has brought this up.

Ok, thx for the explanation, just didnt make sense.

31st Aug 16 6:06 PM
colins70
Posts 335
Also the equaliser came on 93 minutes, yet the game ended on 121 minutes meaning only 28 minutes extra time and even if you go back to 92 mins when it first displayed ET, it is still only 29 minutes extra time. Last time i looked its 30 minutes ET.

This happened to me a couple of weeks back. As firesilver has said it needs looking at.

31st Aug 16 6:11 PM
KevinHann
Posts 678
Quote:
Originally posted by colins70
Also the equaliser came on 93 minutes, yet the game ended on 121 minutes meaning only 28 minutes extra time and even if you go back to 92 mins when it first displayed ET, it is still only 29 minutes extra time. Last time i looked its 30 minutes ET.

This happened to me a couple of weeks back. As firesilver has said it needs looking at.

This is precisely why we need an IAGFA panel of publicly selected respectable football men who one can file an official complaint to!

Well this and cases like scotty allegedly headbutting a Vacant team's manager at half time the other day

31st Aug 16 6:12 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Quote:
Originally posted by colins70

Ive had a cidre Collins !!

Stop confusing me !!!

*grabs an abacus*

31st Aug 16 6:13 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Quote:
Originally posted by KevinHann
This is precisely why we need an IAGFA panel of publicly selected respectable football men who one can file an official complaint to!

Well this and cases like scotty allegedly headbutting a Vacant team's manager at half time the other day

{reports bad post to Denny}

You owe me a cidre in our Brazilian bar for that one Kevin !!

31st Aug 16 6:25 PM
KevinHann
Posts 678
Quote:
Originally posted by scotty1962

{reports bad post to Denny}

You owe me a cidre in our Brazilian bar for that one Kevin !!

Sure as hell, get one on my tab. I ain't getting headbutted, too!

31st Aug 16 6:30 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Quote:
Originally posted by KevinHann
Sure as hell, get one on my tab. I ain't getting headbutted, too!

You currently owe Gabriela £200.

....you said no limit right.....?

31st Aug 16 6:31 PM
KevinHann
Posts 678
Quote:
Originally posted by scotty1962
You currently owe Gabriela £200.

....you said no limit right.....?

Yeah, you can get the free one at any time I really don't mind if it's today or in Season 27

1st Sep 16 9:16 AM
Wazza_RS
Posts 11
Just adding to this this, I know when I'm getting knocked out of the cup as I I noticed I received the gate money before the game finished!

1st Sep 16 11:13 AM
Ryan1uk
Posts 360
Quote:
Originally posted by Wazza_RS
Just adding to this this, I know when I'm getting knocked out of the cup as I I noticed I received the gate money before the game finished!

Interesting.......

1st Sep 16 4:59 PM
Wazza_RS
Posts 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Ryan1uk
Interesting.......

Very!

8th Sep 16 7:29 PM
PeppermintBoy
Posts 1,358
Quote:
Originally posted by Firesilver

Either that, or Scotty's opposition manager slipped a bung to the referee, so the officials knew a goal was going to be gifted late on.

Quote:
Originally posted by Wazza_RS

Oh. The results are known with the match barely started? So the corruption goes higher that the odd dodgy official?

What's that Scoobie?

No Scoobie, bad dog! Bad, bad dog. No Scoobie Snax for you. Stop ripping off Ron Manager's... mask?!!

Yoinks! That's not Ron Manager. That's Sepp Manager!

8th Sep 16 7:49 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Quote:
Originally posted by PeppermintBoy
Either that, or Scotty's opposition manager slipped a bung to the referee, so the officials knew a goal was going to be gifted late on.

Oh. The results are known with the match barely started? So the corruption goes higher that the odd dodgy official?

What's that Scoobie?

No Scoobie, bad dog! Bad, bad dog. No Scoobie Snax for you. Stop ripping off Ron Manager's... mask?!!

Yoinks! That's not Ron Manager. That's Sepp Manager!

haha !

I wouldnt even want to think what you'd given the officials if this had happened in a match between us !!

I still wake up in hot sweats during the night with visions of you, the dug out, and the dry humping incident !!!

8th Sep 16 7:56 PM
Carax
Posts 626
Default tactics contain an "always bribe" button. Can adjust amount as well.

Use it Scotty!

(or is it just for me)?

8th Sep 16 7:59 PM
Carax
Posts 626
Sorry, it was from my ADV period, somebody PM'd me and told me it was a mistake its there still.

8th Sep 16 8:08 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:
Originally posted by Carax
Sorry, it was from my ADV period, somebody PM'd me and told me it was a mistake its there still.

Still there?

Damn! I'll have to tell Ron...

« Prev12Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game