ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Off Topic
« Prev1Next »
23rd Aug 20 6:49 PM
TopGun2
Posts 284
Calling All Mafia Game Fans...
No, I'm not starting a new game, although I'm maybe thinking about it (I'd share running one with someone else but not sure I have the time to do one alone), but, I've come across an evolution of the Mafia game, now created as an actual living room 'board' game.

It's called Blood on the Clock Tower, feel free to web search it. It's only in the final stages of development at the moment but there is a channel that streams people playing it and an 'example game' video on their website. Currently available to pre-order / fund via kickstarter but it's a bit pricey at the moment I'd say.

23rd Aug 20 9:10 PM
jamesimp
Posts 1,407
I still have the Big Brother Mafia Game message board etc, you could take over admin if you like

23rd Aug 20 10:11 PM
stripey
Posts 4,215
Interesting to see this, but definitely pricey, especially when there are ways of playing Mafia online.

23rd Aug 20 10:56 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 64
I used to play injustice / mafiamatrix back a long time ago but was never willing to put in the hours to become a godfather

24th Aug 20 11:19 PM
TopGun2
Posts 284
So, I might have a way to actually play Blood on the Clocktower online, using voice chat in Discord. It'll take a bunch of prep so will take me a while and I will only do it if people will be able to get together for a couple of hours or so in Discord as well as doing some pre-requisite reading I'll share somehow.

Let me know if you'd be interested in trying this out (be warned, it's more complicated than Mafia (but the rules are a bit better constructed).#

Edit: I should note that Blood on the Clocktower doesn't really work with a forum because of the need to do a live vote on every nomination for 'execution' [equivalent to lynching in Mafia].

27th Aug 20 4:52 PM
TopGun2
Posts 284
Quote:
Originally posted by TopGun2
So, I might have a way to actually play Blood on the Clocktower online, using voice chat in Discord. It'll take a bunch of prep so will take me a while and I will only do it if people will be able to get together for a couple of hours or so in Discord as well as doing some pre-requisite reading I'll share somehow.

Let me know if you'd be interested in trying this out (be warned, it's more complicated than Mafia (but the rules are a bit better constructed).#

Edit: I should note that Blood on the Clocktower doesn't really work with a forum because of the need to do a live vote on every nomination for 'execution' [equivalent to lynching in Mafia].

So I have this all set up now and can run a game whenever I have enough people to play. I've got a couple of people from elsewhere keen to play so I need 3 or more from here to make a game.

27th Aug 20 9:11 PM
jamesimp
Posts 1,407
I would enjoy that, I can take part out of UK office hours

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2020 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game