ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
22nd Apr 24 2:11 PM
adelondon
Posts 5
Player Transfered then disappered
I recently sold 31 year old midfielder Les Roper to Elina for 1m

It looks like he may have been released by the new club but my club has been charged for his remaining salary. I can't see an actual expense but my balance has dropped by 1.5m or so

The manager then left the new club

This doesn't seem right/fair

22nd Apr 24 2:36 PM
chyperhondriac
Posts 283
Is it your bank balance or your club valuation that's gone down? I think the player value takes an extra day to be deducted from your club value after they're sold.

22nd Apr 24 3:11 PM
adelondon
Posts 5
Ah yes I would lose his "value" from Club Valuation
I track Club Valuation but not Bank - doh!

Thanks I didn't think of that, the transfer fee arriving later today should balance things out

22nd Apr 24 3:23 PM
chyperhondriac
Posts 283
Ah, you sold him last update? I can't remember which way the delay works.

Either you get the transfer fee put on your valuation as soon as the transfer happens and then you lose the player's value on the next update, or vice versa.

On reflection I think it's vice versa because I seem to remember if you buy a good player you can get the value/squad rating bump and still keep the money in your club value for one day, which might just be enough to squeak you into the next CR band if you time everything right.

23rd Apr 24 11:55 AM
adelondon
Posts 5
Funds arrived after last nights update so it makes sense now

I'd not thought about the "player value" coming off my Club value

Thanks

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game