ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
12th Jun 16 4:56 PM
DJ88RUL
Posts 69
Very Dubious Transfer...
I have no ideea where to post this or who to contact (which MOD), but surely you can't pay 4.5 mil for a 25 rated, 36 year old Goalkeeper with (not even) decent fixed attributes.

And as this is happening in my league, I just want to know if people are playing the game the right way or not.

So if anyone could contact me, I would be more than happy to provide any further details about the player in cause.

P.S. If this is not the right place for the thread, you can close it/delete it.

Best regards

12th Jun 16 5:05 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,332
Quote:
Originally posted by DJ88RUL
I have no ideea where to post this or who to contact (which MOD), but surely you can't pay 4.5 mil for a 25 rated, 36 year old Goalkeeper with (not even) decent fixed attributes.

And as this is happening in my league, I just want to know if people are playing the game the right way or not.

So if anyone could contact me, I would be more than happy to provide any further details about the player in cause.

P.S. If this is not the right place for the thread, you can close it/delete it.

Best regards

This is already being looked into thank you DJ.

In future (and this applies to all managers) you can contact any Mod with concerns about transfers - or any other game related matters - it really doesn't matter which one.

12th Jun 16 11:32 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
This is already being looked into thank you DJ.

In future (and this applies to all managers) you can contact any Mod with concerns about transfers - or any other game related matters - it really doesn't matter which one.

We're all here to help

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game