ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
28th Apr 16 9:11 PM
roland68
Posts 979
Retired Player still got paid !
Just noticed this small financial bug re: players' wages..

One of my players retired at the 8pm update today, but my salary expenses for today (IAG Day 21) are the same as they were yesterday (IAG Day 20), meaning he was still paid on Day 21.

If he left at this update then he shouldn't have been paid for today as I can't play him, he's gone !

I wonder if he left at the end of day 28, or if he left at the beginning of 29.
I suppose only Ron can confirm where in the process retiring of players takes place and where wages are paid out, but it looks like both are actioned at the begininnig of the new day with the salaries paid before the player leaves, which isn't really right..

29th Apr 16 2:15 AM
Firesilver
Posts 983
Yes, but was he paid on Season 1 Day 0?

Player wages seem to be processed before squad changes in the updates- I believe if you look back on a day where you signed a player, you didn't pay his wages that day- so it all balances out in the end.

And even if it doesn't, I'm sure you can spare a single player a single day's wages.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game