ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
24th Jun 23 10:26 PM
johnmufta
Posts 10
Mystery Youth Player
I have just had a message to say one of my youth players has turned 18 and is available for selection.

However, I do not recognise the player and I still have 8 youths in my academy.

I am assuming this is a 17 year old my scouts found who has turned 18 that I did not promote? Has anyone had this before?

I wouldn't mind if he had half decent fixed stats but I am likely to unexpectedly lose 2625 credits while his contract expires.

24th Jun 23 10:50 PM
stripey
Posts 6,152
Quote:
Originally posted by johnmufta
I have just had a message to say one of my youth players has turned 18 and is available for selection.

However, I do not recognise the player and I still have 8 youths in my academy.

I am assuming this is a 17 year old my scouts found who has turned 18 that I did not promote? Has anyone had this before?

I wouldn't mind if he had half decent fixed stats but I am likely to unexpectedly lose 2625 credits while his contract expires.
Weird! Is he in your senior squad now?

24th Jun 23 10:59 PM
johnmufta
Posts 10
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
Yep....... here he is!!!

I am worried he is a Wookie in disguise trying to get inside information on the next Friendly Tournament!

24th Jun 23 11:11 PM
NotSoSpecialOne
Posts 538
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey

It isnt weird at all mate and this happens more often than you'd think. Yes JM, he will of had a birthday whilst sat in your scout reports.

Moral of the story, delete all 17 year olds you dont want from the reports

24th Jun 23 11:18 PM
johnmufta
Posts 10
Quote:
Originally posted by NotSoSpecialOne
It isnt weird at all mate and this happens more often than you'd think. Yes JM, he will of had a birthday whilst sat in your scout reports.

Moral of the story, delete all 17 year olds you dont want from the reports
Thought as much. Obviously the game should not work like this but agree with your workaround.

7th Jul 23 9:21 PM
ironpsycho
Posts 113
Quote:
Originally posted by johnmufta
Yep.......

I am worried he is a Wookie in disguise trying to get inside information on the next Friendly Tournament!

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game