ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop
   

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Off Topic
15th Jan 19 10:24 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 3,948
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
Pity - it's a good word. *Goes off for another grumble about the SBAD.*


Nothing is lost. We just carry on ...
 
16th Jan 19 1:11 PM
stripey
Posts 3,310
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
Nothing is lost. We just carry on ...
Quite so. So we're still on "Roman".
 
16th Jan 19 2:27 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 3,948
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
Quite so. So we're still on "Roman".


? Coven

ozzy's woman followed roman so everything else is OK?
 
16th Jan 19 5:25 PM
stripey
Posts 3,310
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
Coven

Oven
 
16th Jan 19 5:25 PM
stripey
Posts 3,310
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise


ozzy's woman followed roman so everything else is OK


That reads like a Times crossword clue!
 
16th Jan 19 5:27 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 3,948
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
That reads like a Times crossword clue!


Is the answer Nerosheilafairdinkum?
 
16th Jan 19 5:31 PM
stripey
Posts 3,310
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
Is the answer Nerosheilafairdinkum?


You're good!
 
17th Jan 19 7:17 AM
ozzymac
Posts 3,844
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
Is the answer Nerosheilafairdinkum?


Laarf

Hat doffed
 
17th Jan 19 7:18 AM
ozzymac
Posts 3,844
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
Oven


Woven
 
17th Jan 19 7:21 AM
ozzymac
Posts 3,844
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
Pity - it's a good word. *Goes off for another grumble about the SBAD.*


I've placed a link to the scrabble site that i use in my profile. I think we should amend the rules to be any word that it recognises as it covers a few dictionaries. Thoughts?
 
17th Jan 19 11:01 AM
stripey
Posts 3,310
Quote:
Originally posted by ozzymac
I've placed a link to the scrabble site that i use in my profile. I think we should amend the rules to be any word that it recognises as it covers a few dictionaries. Thoughts?


YES! It's time for a coup!!
 
17th Jan 19 12:21 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 3,948
I don't understand that home page.

You'll have to remind me how to use it.
 
17th Jan 19 12:52 PM
stripey
Posts 3,310
Quote:
Originally posted by ozzymac
Woven
Woken
 
17th Jan 19 12:55 PM
stripey
Posts 3,310
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
I don't understand that home page.

You'll have to remind me how to use it.


Ozzy - from there is it the page that has /dictionary instead of /scrabble and then you use QUICK WORD CHECK?
 
17th Jan 19 6:45 PM
ozzymac
Posts 3,844
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
Ozzy - from there is it the page that has /dictionary instead of /scrabble and then you use QUICK WORD CHECK?


Click on the magnifying glass in the top right corner and type your word then "enter" even gives you the scrabble points
 
17th Jan 19 6:46 PM
ozzymac
Posts 3,844
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
Woken


Awoken
 
17th Jan 19 7:33 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 3,948
Quote:
Originally posted by ozzymac
Click on the magnifying glass in the top right corner and type your word then "enter" even gives you the scrabble points


Does it tell you which dictionary the word can be found in?
 
17th Jan 19 7:36 PM
ozzymac
Posts 3,844
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
Does it tell you which dictionary the word can be found in?


After you hit enter the upper centre of the screen shows which dictionary/scrabble versions that it's a valid word in. There's a few other filters lower where you can select different dictionaries.

My thoughts are if it's green (valid) in any of the displayed versions then it's a valid word

Edit: Closed examination reveals that they are all official scrabble players dictionaries
 
17th Jan 19 7:40 PM
ozzymac
Posts 3,844
The two dictionaries that they draw from are the Collins english dictionary and Merriam-Websters
 
17th Jan 19 8:15 PM
stripey
Posts 3,310
Quote:
Originally posted by ozzymac
Awoken
Awaken
 
 
 

Copyright © 2019 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game