ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Off Topic
« Prev1Next »
12th Mar 20 1:56 PM
FootballManager
Posts 67
That thing all over the news...
Now that it's started affecting football, will we have to play our IAG games behind closed doors?

Out of interest, does anyone know anyone personally who's been tested as positive? What's their experience of the virus?

12th Mar 20 9:02 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
I woke up this morning with a dry throat and a headache. Don't think it was Corona Virus though, more than likely red wine virus

12th Mar 20 11:42 PM
NotSoSpecialOne
Posts 361
Quote:
Originally posted by ozzymac
I woke up this morning with a dry throat and a headache. Don't think it was Corona Virus though, more than likely red wine virus

Well, I walked into my pharmacy this morning and asked the lady behind the counter what the best thing is to use to kill Coronavirus. She said she was unsure, ammonia cleaner. I walked away and thought it had to be a pharmacist that works there?

i'll fetch my coat

13th Mar 20 8:48 AM
FootballManager
Posts 67
Quote:
Originally posted by NotSoSpecialOne

Well, I walked into my pharmacy this morning and asked the lady behind the counter what the best thing is to use to kill Coronavirus. She said she was unsure, ammonia cleaner. I walked away and thought it had to be a pharmacist that works there?

i'll fetch my coat

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2020 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game