ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
« Prev12Next »
28th Jun 20 5:00 PM
Spencer29
Posts 27
What a manager
1363 games as manager of Amelia City, SherlockH should win an award for "service at a club"

Since season 3 this manager has been at his club with

1 English cup semi final
round 6 IAG.
1 promotion from championship to premiership of England

The manager has lost 640 games and won 509 with his highest transfer fee of just over 9 million and highest fee paid 5.4million. Amelia city have been in the championship quite happily sitting

There seems to be a youth system in place with 2 young average 35-45 rated youths in first team squad.

Averaging 11600 at all home games they are just toddling along happily.

The manager logs in each day religiously so maybe the manager of the game as it is easy to run a top successful club since day 1 but nearly 30 seasons and still only be where they are takes some committment.

28th Jun 20 5:29 PM
Harry_H0rnet
Posts 31
I am sure there are quite a lot of managers who have stayed at one club from the reset. It would be interesting to know. I play this game as a club building game, but that is mostly as they are my strengths.

Cheers,

Harry

29th Jun 20 9:57 AM
silkcut04
Posts 112
Quote:
Originally posted by Harry_H0rnet
I am sure there are quite a lot of managers who have stayed at one club from the reset. It would be interesting to know. I play this game as a club building game, but that is mostly as they are my strengths.

Cheers,

Harry

Ballinamallard Utd (202) silkcut04 (182) Games 1,390
Scotland Division Premiership

29th Jun 20 3:00 PM
rambocat
Posts 314
Quote:
Originally posted by silkcut04
Ballinamallard Utd (202) silkcut04 (182) Games 1,390
Scotland Division Premiership

I remember you! One of my old rivals when i was with placebo park.
I think the manager of slavia is still the original one too!
Cheers

29th Jun 20 4:38 PM
stripey_2nd
Posts 159
As is pleasantsurprise.

29th Jun 20 10:57 PM
ronaldstothard
Posts 3
My stats with my one and only club (Qingnianlu City) since playing pre-reset:

Games 1,401 Won 809 Lost 410 Drawn 182

29th Jun 20 11:27 PM
cristianzambrana
Posts 363
Quote:
Originally posted by rambocat
Cheers
Barnstoneworth utd still have the same manager since day 1 in Scottish premiership. Used to be a weak team but now are doing well.

30th Jun 20 8:16 PM
Spencer_2nd
Posts 3
Quote:
Originally posted by ronaldstothard
My stats with my one and only club (Qingnianlu City) since playing pre-reset:

Games 1,401 Won 809 Lost 410 Drawn 182

I guess you have some motivation to keep going as a league cup finalist, Inter cup winner and a highest transfer record of 21million. The team i spoke about just sit in same league position season in season out. I couldnt do that for 28 seasons, i would want some success even if only a final appearence!

Well done all managers who have stayed put....

30th Jun 20 9:06 PM
Chelubai
Posts 11
belem4546 (23, Manager of Belenenses (221) in Italian Seria B he's there from day 1.

I'm impressed with his squad, made up of all accademy graduates except a striker he bought 500k.

30th Jun 20 11:41 PM
samleeds99
Posts 91
Zwaluwen of Zwaluwen Olmen Fcb in the Nigeria prem has never ever been relegated despite being there for 32 seasons and never spending over 6 mill on a player!! Incredible

1st Jul 20 5:02 PM
Darkwave
Posts 2
I've been with the same club since the reset, log in every day... and I've slowly sunk down from the top to the bottom. Games 1344, Won 462, Lost 610. Managed to get so much in debt I couldn't do anything, had a team where a quarter had a rating of 0. I was just interested to see how low I could sink. After some sales I finally got enough money to start again - but I'm still rock bottom, Manager 325/359 and Club rating 1000/1000. I have no aim to win anything, just log in through routine now.

1st Jul 20 6:30 PM
marty15
Posts 78
Quote:
Originally posted by Darkwave
I've been with the same club since the reset, log in every day... and I've slowly sunk down from the top to the bottom. Games 1344, Won 462, Lost 610. Managed to get so much in debt I couldn't do anything, had a team where a quarter had a rating of 0. I was just interested to see how low I could sink. After some sales I finally got enough money to start again - but I'm still rock bottom, Manager 325/359 and Club rating 1000/1000. I have no aim to win anything, just log in through routine now.

Fair play Darkwave to keep to the same team, i take my hat off to you!
Also congrats on your first post. Always great to hear from other managers.
Good luck with the team.

Marty

1st Jul 20 9:09 PM
silkcut04
Posts 112
Quote:
Originally posted by rambocat
Cheers

1st Jul 20 11:20 PM
leamark
Posts 121
1483 games with Wynvale Wanderers
962 wins
It?s a struggle being with just one club, but I enjoy the challenge
These days, most of the first team are youth graduates
Perhaps someone should do a virtual league only for one team wonders. I suspect the Insmouth pair would top this league, just like they do everything else

1st Jul 20 11:30 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 4,415
Quote:
Originally posted by leamark
1483 games with Wynvale Wanderers
962 wins
It?s a struggle being with just one club, but I enjoy the challenge
These days, most of the first team are youth graduates
Perhaps someone should do a virtual league only for one team wonders. I suspect the Insmouth pair would top this league, just like they do everything else

With one club since the start of the reload?

Then the Insmouth pair wouldn't qualify.

Let's start one!

2nd Jul 20 9:16 AM
cristianzambrana
Posts 363
Quote:
I noticed your club the other day and how long you have been there. Are you having problems training your players. I saw you had players who were 0 rated. They should never really drop down that low unless they are not being trained. Or are you getting them low to pay them low wages? Well done for sticking with the club even when you are the lowest rated.

2nd Jul 20 12:15 PM
Darkwave
Posts 2
Well they were on 0 because I had no trainer - he retired and I had no money to hire a new one. Now they have sprung back to life.

2nd Jul 20 1:08 PM
cristianzambrana
Posts 363
Quote:
Well they were on 0 because I had no trainer - he retired and I had no money to hire a new one. Now they have sprung back to life.
That is a bad situation. At least you recovered it. I once had a club in debt and didn't have enough players and then my youth coach left. I couldn't even sell any player to get any money. Things can can only get better from now.

3rd Jul 20 12:13 AM
Harry_H0rnet
Posts 31
As a one club manager I do have a little regret that I sold my first ever player this season. I have focussed on the academy and only have one player I purchased in the team, I was struggling for squad size back then and didn?t want to risk losing my team.

Very interesting to hear other managers thoughts here.

Cheers,

Harry

3rd Jul 20 6:37 PM
cristianzambrana
Posts 363
Quote:
Originally posted by Harry_H0rnet
As a one club manager I do have a little regret that I sold my first ever player this season. I have focussed on the academy and only have one player I purchased in the team, I was struggling for squad size back then and didn?t want to risk losing my team.

Very interesting to hear other managers thoughts here.

Cheers,

Harry
Most of my new recruits are coming from the academy too. I only have 9 million left in the bank and my team are not great. I don't think spending what I have left on players will add much to make the team better. Sometimes when I start getting rejections I question if the expense of the youth team is worth it. Especially when every youth player I have produced has not been very good. But you have a few good players. When that happens I think you get good value for money. Actually at all the years I have played this game I never got such a bad collection of youths. I'm making them all Italian. Not sure if that has something to do with it.

« Prev12Next »

Copyright © 2020 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game