ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
General Discussions
« Prev1Next »
11th Oct 18 9:07 AM
Hitem24
Posts 5
Transfers
Iv agreed a deal with a potential signing and the update has gone through but he still hasn't signed. I assume another manager has a higher bid. How long until I can sign him if the other manager has not agreed terms?

11th Oct 18 9:42 AM
stripey
Posts 2,502
Quote:
Originally posted by Hitem24
Iv agreed a deal with a potential signing and the update has gone through but he still hasn't signed. I assume another manager has a higher bid. How long until I can sign him if the other manager has not agreed terms?

In that case you just have to sit and wait for a day or so - you'll get a message to tell you how things stand.

11th Oct 18 2:19 PM
NotSoSpecialOne
Posts 319
Quote:
Originally posted by Hitem24

There are 4 chances to agreeing a contract with a potential signing of a player during negotiations and these before 8am day 1, 8pm day 1, 8am day 2 and 8pm update. If you have agreed a contract at the 8am update on day 1 and you receive the email saying the player has agreed to your offer and after the 8pm update on day 1 you have not signed the player then you are not top bidder. I wouldn't pull out of a deal just yet as not only does it impact your transfer rating but there is still a chance the top/other bidders won't agree a deal for whatever reason and you get the player. There is still a slim chance that you sign the player if everyone else agrees a contract anyway, all is not lost.

One way or another, the transfer is sorted during the 8pm update on day 2 and you either sign him or you get an email saying he has signed for someone else or in a worse case scenario he has been withdrawn as the manager is no longer at the selling club

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2018 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game