ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
25th Oct 16 5:30 AM
PH3NIX
Posts 212
Suspended Player Appears In Match Preview
Have a player who picked up a suspension last game.Went to match preview and he is in the team as if selected and he is playing.However when i go to team selection as expected he cant be selected yet still appears in the match preview screen.

27th Oct 16 9:09 PM
PeppermintBoy
Posts 1,358
Quote:
Originally posted by PH3NIX
Have a player who picked up a suspension last game.Went to match preview and he is in the team as if selected and he is playing.However when i go to team selection as expected he cant be selected yet still appears in the match preview screen.

I posted something similar on the Scottish forums for my match on the 25th.

I faced a team who had a striker red carded in the previous match, and he appeared on the preview page. I knew he must be suspended, but he was listed as if selected. When the match was played, he was swapped out, but it's very confusing to see unavailable players on the team sheet.

1st Nov 16 2:34 PM
feribon
Posts 14
I have some players who were suspended some games, and now that fulfilled the sanction, when I will select to join the team already appear with the yellow card after a new suspension.

Greetings = Saludos

3rd Nov 16 2:56 PM
PeppermintBoy
Posts 1,358
I've just got it again. One of my starting 11 today picked up a red card.

When I click on Match Day I see..

Starting XI 11
Subs 4

.. Yet on the Team Selection page he isn't selected due to the red card. He appears not only in the team on the Preview page, but also on the Subs And Setpieces page where he appears as a free kick taker and he can be selected to sub off.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game