ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
12th Jan 17 5:28 PM
Matt2001
Posts 418
Lost a key player forever
Hello, I doubt much can be done to solve this, but I think something could maybe be done to prevent this.

Last night, I lost one of my prized players, Estevon Velasco, a midfielder who was a left footed centre midfielder. He came from my youth academy, one of the first and best to come from the Argyle Academy. He played many games for someone so young and was a first team regular already at the age of 20. He was an example of what I want the club to become.

This week I was very busy, and still am, because of my mock exams. This meant I could not spend as much time as I would have liked running my team. This often involves spending many days/weeks negotiating a player's contract to save as much money as possible. I was not sent a message earlier this week saying that he had 5 days of his contract left(which should have been Sunday night, the night before my first exam). However Batty, my best defender, I did get reminded about yesterday, when I finally had 'some' free time. Yesterday, I looked at my manager tasks (in the manager section) and it mentioned Batty had 4 days remaining but said nothing about Velasco with 1 day left.

I feel that something could have been done to prevent a situation like this occurring. I feel that a message reminder for all players should be done.

Hopefully something could be done about this for other's sake

Thanks,

Matt2001

P. S. If there is something I could have done better to avoid this situation, it would be great if I could be made aware to avoid this in future.

12th Jan 17 6:34 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
On the squad home page there is a section titled "Contracts with less than 15 days left"

Regardless of what has happened with the message notificatiob of a platers contract length remaining will always appear there.

12th Jan 17 6:46 PM
Matt2001
Posts 418
Ah yes, I forgot that, can I have this thread closed as it no longer has any purpose?

12th Jan 17 7:05 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
The only reason that i can think of that you wouldn't get the message that he has 5 days left is if you were in negotiations with the player at the time.

The game probably assumes that you are aware of his contract status so doen't send the message. I have no evidence of this but it would appear logical.

12th Jan 17 7:17 PM
Matt2001
Posts 418
Maybe I was Nevermind

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game