Welcome to IAG Reloaded
Welcome to itsagoal.org the new domain for IAG.
We hope your enjoy the new aspects of the reloaded itsagoal. For those of you who are new or are rejoining who haven't yet heard about the improvements, the new version of itsagoal includes the following:
- The game has moved to a new domain name which is www.itsagoal.org.
- New league structure with 5 divisions in each league.
- Shortened season from 70 days to 56 days.
- Each league will now be represented by a country along with their respective division names e.g. England - Premier League, Championship, League 1, etc. Germany - Bundesliga, 2. Bundesliga, 3.Liga, etc.
- More player nationalities introduced with authentic indigenous names.
- Total potential stadium capacity reduced but increased to three tiers.
- Blind bidding introduced for a fairer transfer system. If you ask for a sell-on % fee, you'll get it. Relaxed transfer pricing for older players.
- More players available on the transfer market on a daily basis.
- Varied league match times - now at 12:00, 15:00 and 18:00 IAG time. Cup matches will be played at 3pm; friendlies and reserves at 10am.
- League matches now played on five days each week: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, with Cup matches on Wednesday and Saturday.
- Live match feeds which allow managers to experience their (or any) game live as it happens. Will you get a last minute winner? Can your fans bear the tension?
- There will be some changes to the IAG 'internal' systems e.g. match engine, finances, ratings etc. Only the Bosses know what these changes are so they are for everyone to discover.
- The Inter League Cup. This is a new cup competition which will be introduced from Season 2 exclusively for all teams who achieved promotion (or finished in the highest 6 positions of the top tier of their league) the previous season. There will be a separate cup at each divisional level.
There are still a lot of great ideas which didn't quite make it for the Reload, however, some of these that we're looking to introduce going forward are as follows:
- The IAG shop
- The stats page will definitely be coming soon!
- Goal alerts directly to your smart phone via social media.
- Stadium sponsorship, including the ability to generate extra income through advertising, with some of it related to your team’s performance
- Award system allowing managers to gain badges for reaching certain milestones.
- The ability to follow other managers to make it easy to check out your friends' results.
- Mobile version of the game
- Subscriber ability to influence proposed innovations
- Multi-lingual version of the game
and much more...
If you have any questions or comments, please post within the forums
Good luck with your new IAG adventure.
The IAG Admin Team.