ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
3rd Feb 16 8:48 AM
isticandy
Posts 35
Promoting youth bug
I wanted to promote a youth player who's been in my academy for a couple of seasons, but the button isn't there to do so. I've just renewed his contract so he has 56 or so days left (yes stupid on my part).

Does this mean I have to wait 21 days again? He;s been in the academy a long time already!

3rd Feb 16 8:57 AM
Jija
Posts 72
How old is he?

3rd Feb 16 9:16 AM
Carax
Posts 626
Quote:
Originally posted by isticandy
I wanted to promote a youth player who's been in my academy for a couple of seasons, but the button isn't there to do so. I've just renewed his contract so he has 56 or so days left (yes stupid on my part).

Does this mean I have to wait 21 days again? He;s been in the academy a long time already!
Yes. That is how it works after renewing, never mind how old he is.

3rd Feb 16 9:09 PM
isticandy
Posts 35
He's 16 - this makes me question whether the game knows how long he's been in the academy or whether the maximum time horizon is considers is one season (in calculating promotion odds)?

3rd Feb 16 9:16 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Originally posted by Carax
Yes. That is how it works after renewing, never mind how old he is.

Correct. You must wait 21 days after offering him a new contract.

Quote:
Originally posted by isticandy
He's 16 - this makes me question whether the game knows how long he's been in the academy or whether the maximum time horizon is considers is one season (in calculating promotion odds)?

Good point.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game