ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev12Next »
18th Sep 15 8:49 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Originally posted by boardmangraham

Looks like this is a contract negotiations bug, board should be stepping in before the player's contract runs out surely?

The board will only step in if losing the player would take your squad size down below the board minimum of 17.

18th Sep 15 9:24 PM
boardmangraham
Posts 71
Quote:
Originally posted by ozzymac
The board will only step in if losing the player would take your squad size down below the board minimum of 17.

Do you mean when bidding on a player or with normal contract negotiations ozzy?

I thought if there is only 1 bidder if you didn't agree a contract by the 2nd day the board steps in and gives the player what he wants no matter how many players are in your squad?

18th Sep 15 9:27 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Originally posted by boardmangraham
Do you mean when bidding on a player or with normal contract negotiations ozzy?

I thought if there is only 1 bidder if you didn't agree a contract by the 2nd day the board steps in and gives the player what he wants no matter how many players are in your squad?

I meant normal contract re negotiations not the bidding process. I assumed that was what you were referring to?

« Prev12Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game