ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
26th Mar 22 11:03 AM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
Security?
This server could not prove that it is www.itsagoal.org; its security certificate expired in the last day. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection. Your computer's clock is currently set to Saturday, 26 March 2022. Does that look right? If not, you should correct your system's clock and then refresh this page.

Proceed to www.itsagoal.org (unsafe)

just me or everybody,

turned off google security and still happening? :L

26th Mar 22 11:17 AM
cristianzambrana
Posts 363
Quote:
Originally posted by AKRAZY
This server could not prove that it is www.itsagoal.org; its security certificate expired in the last day. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection. Your computer's clock is currently set to Saturday, 26 March 2022. Does that look right? If not, you should correct your system's clock and then refresh this page.

just me or everybody,

Yes it's happening to me too.

26th Mar 22 11:41 AM
chyperhondriac
Posts 280
Likewise. And a lot of the site icons aren't working either.

26th Mar 22 12:04 PM
NotSoSpecialOne
Posts 538
same.

If i log in through chrome i have to basically allow the site to open every time i click on another tab which is laborious to say the least.

In IE at least after clicking on saying the site doesnt pass security etc it allows you into the site and you can navigate your way around it without having to authorise the screen each time.

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

this is the message i get if that helps Ron at all in resolving this issue.

I imagine others have also missed out on setting a team for SC matches and so relying on their Ass Man to bail them out if they havent preset their teams

26th Mar 22 12:05 PM
BlueBoar_2nd
Posts 25
Quote:
Originally posted by AKRAZY

just me or everybody,

The admins need to contact the developer about renewing the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate. It expired yesterday.

The warnings you are getting are your browsers security kicking in to protect you from hackers. It's probably best to wait until the bossman has renewed the certificate.

26th Mar 22 12:21 PM
stripey
Posts 6,155
We're on to it.

26th Mar 22 8:09 PM
FootballManager
Posts 295
Hi All,

Whilst we are working on this, please try using Edge if at all possible, as you should only be prompted to allow / proceed to the site once and not subsequently on every page on IAG thereafter.

27th Mar 22 8:40 PM
rambocat
Posts 404
alternatively on google chrome, go under privacy and security > site settings > additional content settings > insecure content > allow
then add the itsagaol url

you can only do this on desktop since some of these settings options arent available on mobile version of chrome, but if you have your google account synced the settings will eventually work on your mobile device and you can bypass having allow everytime you click.

28th Mar 22 5:16 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,357
This should be resolved now (this should have happened overnight). If you are still having any issues with this, please let us know.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game