ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
5th Sep 15 7:16 AM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
STAFF!!!

The guys been considering my offer for 2 days, cmon, sort it out!

If my other one leaves [4 days left] and he doesnt get his contract, I want ... at least.... 4 mill compo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously, sort it out plz.....

5th Sep 15 7:18 AM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
And yes, IanD ive been through 2 main updates !!

5th Sep 15 7:40 AM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Seriously though, if he dosent join the squad TODAY and my players suffer injuries then its solely down to a bug..... what will you do to help me..?

Also, if my other one leaves before this is sorted, and my ranking takes a hit, what ya gunna do??

SORT IT OUT PLZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5th Sep 15 10:08 AM
MisterE
Posts 27
Scotty - I posted in response to your comment in the general forum: when this happened to me, I found I had misread his demand and hadn't offered him enough. Can you please double-check that you are offering him exactly what he wants?

5th Sep 15 10:11 AM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Quote:
Originally posted by MisterE
Scotty - I posted in response to your comment in the general forum: when this happened to me, I found I had misread his demand and hadn't offered him enough. Can you please double-check that you are offering him exactly what he wants?

Ive actually offered him more than he wanted after it said... 'still considering offer' ... its a definite bug, I offered him his deal 2 days ago [the exact one he wanted] and he is still 'considering it'....

Il just wait again, no doubt he will accept at 8pm, but if not, then we will know.

5th Sep 15 10:24 AM
MisterE
Posts 27
Quote:
Originally posted by scotty1962
Ive actually offered him more than he wanted after it said... 'still considering offer' ... its a definite bug, I offered him his deal 2 days ago [the exact one he wanted] and he is still 'considering it'....

Il just wait again, no doubt he will accept at 8pm, but if not, then we will know.
Can you please change his offer back to exactly what he asked?

5th Sep 15 10:27 AM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Quote:
Can you please change his offer back to exactly what he asked?

Yeah Il try it, he didnt accept it though when I first offered him what he exactly wanted [I dont try and negotiate with staff, I give them what they want] but yeah, Il go back to offering him what he wanted.

5th Sep 15 10:29 AM
MisterE
Posts 27
OK - make absolutely sure and let us know after 20:00.

5th Sep 15 10:31 AM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
This was the exact message I got on the morning [after 8am mini update] after giving him what he wanted.

Berengar Grais is considering your offer and will get back to you as soon as possible.

So I upped his wages, ready for the 8pm update....got the same message, and again this morning.....

Ive changed it back to what he wanted now, so yeah, lets see what happens at 8pm...

5th Sep 15 10:32 AM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Quote:
OK - make absolutely sure and let us know after 20:00.

Ok.

5th Sep 15 12:08 PM
weejordy97
Posts 367
Quote:
Originally posted by scotty1962
This was the exact message I got on the morning [after 8am mini update] after giving him what he wanted.

Berengar Grais is considering your offer and will get back to you as soon as possible.

So I upped his wages, ready for the 8pm update....got the same message, and again this morning.....

Ive changed it back to what he wanted now, so yeah, lets see what happens at 8pm...

Scotty, staff don't accept offers at the 8am update, just the main update at 8pm.

6th Sep 15 1:54 AM
Egemeaux
Posts 20
I have been trying to hire staff but the negotiations are not taking place. Anyone else having that issue? I have offered twice with no word on if they deny or accept.

6th Sep 15 12:50 PM
Jija
Posts 72
I have had no problem at hiring new staff by offering exactly what they wanted. I would encourage anyone having issues to follow the steps to the letter.

6th Sep 15 1:21 PM
MisterE
Posts 27
Quote:
Originally posted by Egemeaux
I have been trying to hire staff but the negotiations are not taking place. Anyone else having that issue? I have offered twice with no word on if they deny or accept.
Issue 1: Notifications. Definitely worth raising.

Issue 2: Negotiations. Have you been back to the negotiating screen to see if they have made a decision?

10th Sep 15 12:18 AM
roland68
Posts 974
Quote:
Issue 1: . Definitely worth raising.

Issue 2: . Have you been back to the negotiating screen to see if they have made a decision?

I experienced and reported the same problem as Egemaux last week with two staff vacancy applications....

I offered something different to what the guys requested and heard nothing back 2 or 3 times. The negotiating screen showed nothing, no rejection, no considering....

Finally, I increased the bid to what was being requested or more (forget exactly) and one accepted.. The second one sadly disappeared from my applications before I got a reply.

Strangely, during the first week, I am pretty sure I did the same kind of negotiation and actually received a rejection message once before offering improved terms which he accepted. So, I've had expected and then later, unexpected results during negotioations.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game