ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
5th Oct 22 8:16 PM
wilson23
Posts 128
Player subbed off but not replaced
Hello

I've just noticed that in my League Cup game against Danger FC earlier today, one of my players, Antunes, got subbed off with an injury, but he wasn't replaced with anyone meaning we played the rest of the game with 10 men.

I suspect it's possibly a bug to do with the fact that he was my second defender to go off injured, and the only other defender on my bench had already come on? Not sure if that can be fixed so a midfielder comes on instead?

Or perhaps none of the other subs fancied it, looks like it was a bit of a bloodbath... 15 yellow cards across both teams!

6th Oct 22 8:05 AM
SonicNiko
Posts 14
Quote:
Originally posted by wilson23
Hello

I've just noticed that in my League Cup game against Danger FC earlier today, one of my players, Antunes, got subbed off with an injury, but he wasn't replaced with anyone meaning we played the rest of the game with 10 men.

I suspect it's possibly a bug to do with the fact that he was my second defender to go off injured, and the only other defender on my bench had already come on? Not sure if that can be fixed so a midfielder comes on instead?

Or perhaps none of the other subs fancied it, looks like it was a bit of a bloodbath... 15 yellow cards across both teams!

Hey

good, tough game turned out, but without oblique cards

I was also surprised at the expense of the replacement, since even the minute when the player left the field was not indicated
But I used to notice that during injuries, the goalkeeper went out instead of the attacker, and the attacker instead of the goalkeeper, perhaps this is set by the manager manually, but not a fact

6th Oct 22 12:55 PM
roland68
Posts 977
Brutal match and a nutter referee combined..!

I'm sure I've had / seen players from other positions come on to replace an injured player when a player of that position was not available on the bench. It's strange you had no sub come on when players were available.

7th Oct 22 8:16 AM
SonicNiko
Posts 14
Quote:
Originally posted by roland68
Brutal match and a nutter referee combined..!

I'm sure I've had / seen players from other positions come on to replace an injured player when a player of that position was not available on the bench. It's strange you had no sub come on when players were available.

Could this be a game bug or not?

7th Oct 22 10:58 AM
roland68
Posts 977
Quote:
Originally posted by SonicNiko
Could this be a game bug or not?

If the game was designed to allow players from other positions to come on as a sub and that didn't happen, then yes...

I think that another sub does usually come one but need MODs or other managers to confirm that.

If it usually happens then maybe there were some other circumstances in this incident that led to the game behaving differently. Maybe both injuries happened at the same time? Maybe the player got sent off at the same time but only the injury showed? Was there a substitution instruction for this player that may have conflicted if they happened at the same moment? Just guessing.

8th Oct 22 9:12 AM
SonicNiko
Posts 14
Quote:
Originally posted by roland68
If the game was designed to allow players from other positions to come on as a sub and that didn't happen, then yes...

I think that another sub does usually come one but need MODs or other managers to confirm that.

If it usually happens then maybe there were some other circumstances in this incident that led to the game behaving differently. Maybe both injuries happened at the same time? Maybe the player got sent off at the same time but only the injury showed? Was there a substitution instruction for this player that may have conflicted if they happened at the same moment? Just guessing.

The circumstances that you indicated are also possible, I just meet this for the first time in matches with my team
Most likely, such cases are isolated and occur extremely rarely.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game