ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
7th Dec 15 9:06 PM
garyt1
Posts 500
Offering jobs to multiple potential staff from 1 advert
Hello. Can you offer jobs to more than 1 person on 1 advert? I had 3 people who responded to a job effort. I offer jobs to two. Though when I check back it only shows one is considering an offer, despite both shown to be considering when I first gave offers. A display bug or real bug?

7th Dec 15 9:40 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,326
Quote:
Originally posted by garyt1
Hello. Can you offer jobs to more than 1 person on 1 advert? I had 3 people who responded to a job effort. I offer jobs to two. Though when I check back it only shows one is considering an offer, despite both shown to be considering when I first gave offers. A display bug or real bug?

Are you at your maximum staff level Gary?

One negotiation will go ahead if that brings you to what's allowed. The other will be put on hold until you make room for him. I think you might get a message to that effect at the next update.

7th Dec 15 9:55 PM
mitchell
Posts 481
I wouldn't have known why you only have one response like 'pleasantsurprise' has given, but I can definitely confirm you can recruit two at the same time from the same advert as I did exactly that with my coaches.

7th Dec 15 10:00 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,326
Oh yes, 'mitchell' is correct. Provided you're not at your maximum number of staff, you can recruit as many as you like from one advert...

8th Dec 15 6:44 AM
garyt1
Posts 500
Ok thanks guys. I sacked one who had a few days let before doing the offer. Probably I can do it tomorrow then.

11th Dec 15 5:13 PM
garyt1
Posts 500
I have been below the staff limit for a couple of days now but when I offer a youth coach a different position it says he will get back to me. However when I check back again on the menu it shows no indication that a job has been offered. It is showing the default offer of 1 season. Also after an update it seems like nothing happened.
It seems to be a bug but maybe there is a special method for assigning different positions. I have already recruited someone else from the same advert for the usual job (and am still under limits). Unless having the staff limit at any time during the staff advertising is the problem.

12th Dec 15 12:09 AM
roland68
Posts 972
Quote:
Originally posted by garyt1
I have been below the staff limit for a couple of days now but when I offer a youth coach a different position it says he will get back to me. However when I check back again on the menu it shows no indication that a job has been offered. It is showing the default offer of 1 season. Also after an update it seems like nothing happened.
It seems to be a bug but maybe there is a special method for assigning different positions. I have already recruited someone else from the same advert for the usual job (and am still under limits). Unless having the staff limit at any time during the staff advertising is the problem.

I've encountered this many times in the reload version if you offer terms that don't exactly match or exceed what is being asked for, the offer seems to just disappear after the 8am update. But this was for the same position as the guy has applied for. Haven't tried offering for different positions yet. Maybe a related bug.
Offering a different job in IAG2, in my experience, would always just update with a request for higher contract terms, which you could then negotiate again.

13th Dec 15 3:32 AM
garyt1
Posts 500
Curses. The advert expired so I couldn't do the 2nd part. 1 day too late. These guys don't stick around.
Definitely it would be good if Ron could fix that there are notifications if staff don't like the offer. I had heard changing positions needed a better offer but didn't realise before that they need the exact asking amount in a first stage. Though the bug extends from the start of iag2.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game