ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Helpful Information
« Prev1Next »
24th Dec 21 12:06 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Managers with 2nd accounts
Managers with 2nd accounts are advised that a revision of the 2nd account rules has taken place. Please take a look, with especial reference to Rule 6

28th Dec 21 8:12 PM
Glosterra
Posts 20
Where do i find this revision? The rules of the game on the link at the bottom of the front Web page still say you can only have one club!

28th Dec 21 9:26 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Blimey, they're 3 threads above this one... here

29th Dec 21 10:57 PM
Glosterra_2nd
Posts 20
Thanks but it is still not clear what the revision is. You refer to rules with a date in 2017 and the bold and red highlighted text is in rule 5 but you refer to rule 6. So, I'm sorry but I'm still not understanding what they're vision is.

29th Dec 21 11:36 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:
Originally posted by Glosterra_2nd
Thanks but it is still not clear what the revision is. You refer to rules with a date in 2017 and the bold and red highlighted text is in rule 5 but you refer to rule 6. So, I'm sorry but I'm still not understanding what they're vision is.

The highlighted red and bold bits have always been there. Rule 6 is new.

31st Dec 21 3:25 PM
Glosterra_2nd
Posts 20
Ah OK, thanks

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game