ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Club News, Results and Banter
« Prev1234Next »
9th Jan 21 11:57 PM
Lovemaster2nd
Posts 263
Quote:
Originally posted by satellite360
Certainly the furthest for me too! Just the small matter of dispatching of Newcastle in the final and we win our first bit of silverware

After checking the match preview I can't claim to be quietly confident but I'm sure there must have been bigger upsets than this in the past and if not there is always a first time.

Good luck in the final, bigtyksen, just be sure to score fewer goals than us
Gl mate.

10th Jan 21 8:25 AM
FootballManager
Posts 295
Quote:
Originally posted by satellite360
Certainly the furthest for me too! Just the small matter of dispatching of Newcastle in the final and we win our first bit of silverware

After checking the match preview I can't claim to be quietly confident but I'm sure there must have been bigger upsets than this in the past and if not there is always a first time.

Good luck in the final, bigtyksen, just be sure to score fewer goals than us

Good luck, you have done a brilliant job to make it this far and have a very well run team

10th Jan 21 2:45 PM
satellite360
Posts 228
Only lost by one goal - not bad I guess!

Congratulations to bigtyksen on another Super Cup win.

25th Jun 21 12:50 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,357
Quarterfinal halftime score:

Norfolk Enchants (4)
1 - 0
The Sauce (6)

Quite a tight one, here. I'm hopeful our assistant manager can come up with a team talk for the ages to ignite the comeback. Time for him to earn his keep

25th Jun 21 1:51 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,357
Quote:
Originally posted by Piper_FC
Quarterfinal halftime score:

Norfolk Enchants (4)
1 - 0
The Sauce (6)

Quite a tight one, here. I'm hopeful our assistant manager can come up with a team talk for the ages to ignite the comeback. Time for him to earn his keep

And Norfolk are through after a 2-1 victory. Was close, which I?m pleased about though always wonder if I?d gone with a different setup how things would have panned out.

Best of luck in the next rounds, NSSO.

22nd Aug 21 3:38 PM
jpjjpj
Posts 279
Well done Kevin Hann, unlucky Gosport_Group(btw great run to you)

12th Dec 21 7:05 PM
jpjjpj
Posts 279
Well done Kevin, unlucky NSSO...

12th Dec 21 7:31 PM
wilson23
Posts 129
Congrats once again Kevin!

23rd Mar 22 3:11 PM
Trickyuk
Posts 181
So furthest I have been in the cup with my team......just realized that all 5 games so far have been away.

Lets hope for a nice away draw against a big club so I can share some nice gate revenue.

Looking at the teams left I think I have the weakest team so I fear my time is almost up.

21st May 22 2:03 PM
almahaza
Posts 297
Last 16?.happy with that.

25th May 22 8:09 PM
almahaza
Posts 297
Has there ever been an Insmouth v Insmouth final?

25th May 22 8:27 PM
FootballManager
Posts 295
Quote:
Originally posted by almahaza
Has there ever been an Insmouth v Insmouth final?

Yes, there has, in season 36 all previous finalists are available to view in the Honours thread > Super Cup Honours List post.

3rd Mar 23 12:59 PM
roland68
Posts 972
The first half of this season's IAG Super Cup Quarter Finals are turning out to be a bit of a damp squib.

Only one goal between the 4 matches so far and that was in the 45th minute. It was very close to clean sheets all round.

Hope the second halves are a bit more exciting

6th Dec 23 3:23 PM
roland68
Posts 972
A curious set of results in today's Super cup... Just as curious as the draw.

10th Jan 24 2:33 PM
TrickyTree
Posts 1
Managed to progress through to the second round - despite a second half jump scare from the opposition! Nice to see things are lovely even in the First Round!

13th Jan 24 1:09 PM
roland68
Posts 972
Quote:
Originally posted by TrickyTree
Managed to progress through to the second round - despite a second half jump scare from the opposition! Nice to see things are lovely even in the First Round!

Good luck in the next round

17th Jan 24 6:36 PM
rambocat
Posts 404
well i wasnt expecting to get passed scandanavian masters.

17th Jan 24 9:35 PM
Firesilver
Posts 974
I'm certainly not expecting to get past Insmouth Cadavers

At least it's going to be a decent payday but I was hoping for a slightly easier draw with this many teams rated below us still in the cup...

« Prev1234Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game