ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev12Next »
4th Sep 15 2:45 PM
Muffin
Posts 211
Quote:
Originally posted by scotty1962
Ive got a player on 35 fatigue, and other players with highish fatigue ...

Your "high fatigue" intrigued me, Scotty, as most others managers don't seem to have too much of a problem, so I had a quick look at your players. I hope you don't mind.

The player you mentioned is now on 39 fatigue, but he's 33 years old. He's also leaving in 12 days, so I guess you don't much care if you kill him over the next few days.

As I mentioned in my earlier, rather long-winded post, older players appear to get tired more easily, so they need more rest. That's realistic isn't it?.

Just think how often Ferguson rested older players such as Giggs, Rio Ferdinand as they got into their 30s...

Looking at the rest of your squad, reveals a different story though. You have a few other players over 30, with an average fatigue of 12.6.

Those under 30 have an average fatigue of 4.5, and most of them are on 5 or less, with about half of them on zero. Just don't flog the old geezers and you'll be fine.

Hopefully Ron will look at the detail and change something.

4th Sep 15 2:56 PM
Levrier
Posts 10
Quote:
Originally posted by Muffin

Why? It all makes sense to me, on what you are saying.

4th Sep 15 2:57 PM
eMJay
Posts 3
i set all my running Personal Bests at age 33 , he should hardly be past it

4th Sep 15 2:57 PM
MisterE
Posts 27
Quote:
Ermmm ... but we could have... getting bitten by an opposition player, loss of morale 15%.
Moral loss on one side; morale loss on the other: such is the power of an 'e'.

4th Sep 15 3:03 PM
Muffin
Posts 211
Quote:
Originally posted by eMJay

Wasn't it ever thus?

I think I was at my fittest at a similar age. just wished I'd kept myself fitter when I was in my 20s ...

Now they call me a MAMIL. Middle aged men in lycra...

4th Sep 15 3:03 PM
adam28
Posts 1,666
Quote:
Originally posted by eMJay
I started running at 32 and at my age now 36 I completed my first 60 miles ultra the slackers

4th Sep 15 4:05 PM
Muffin
Posts 211
Quote:
Originally posted by adam28
I started running at 32 and at my age now 36 I completed my first 60 miles ultra the slackers

So it's taken you 4 years to complete 60 miles...

4th Sep 15 4:09 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Quote:
Your "high fatigue" intrigued me, Scotty, as most others managers don't seem to have too much of a problem, so I had a quick look at your players. I hope you don't mind.

The player you mentioned is now on 39 fatigue, but . He's also leaving in 12 days, so I guess you don't much care if you kill him over the next few days.

As I mentioned in my earlier, rather long-winded post, older players appear to get tired more easily, so they need more rest. That's realistic isn't it?.

Just think how often Ferguson rested older players such as Giggs, Rio Ferdinand as they got into their 30s...

Looking at the rest of your squad, reveals a different story though. You have a few other players over 30, with an average fatigue of 12.6.

have an average fatigue of 4.5, and most of them are on 5 or less, with about half of them on zero. Just don't flog the old geezers and you'll be fine.

Yeah I agree, but maybe Rons plan is to let us 'off' a little bit this first season, while players gain at least some decent atts...?

I wouldnt do anything drastic this first season, but if its announced for the start of season 2 that fatigue will affect players more then, then so be it.

4th Sep 15 4:09 PM
adam28
Posts 1,666
Quote:
So it's taken you 4 years to complete 60 miles...
Ha ha no I took part in a 24 hour race as a solo called endure24 in reading England and I completed 60 miles back in June. I've also ran marathons, half marathon, 10k and 5k races. My next race is the bournemouth marathon on October 3rd. I also did white collar boxing last July and won my match in southampton which is on you tube and I have lifted weights for 5 years too

4th Sep 15 4:10 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Quote:
Originally posted by MisterE
Moral loss on one side; morale loss on the other: such is the power of an 'e'.

heheheee

4th Sep 15 5:21 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
I think someones already mentioned it either in here or in another thread, but there is also something else happening to players when they're being trained to rigorously.

4th Sep 15 5:22 PM
adam28_2nd
Posts 1,273
Quote:
I think someones already mentioned it either in here or in another thread, but there is also something else happening to players when they're being trained to rigorously.

They Sue you

4th Sep 15 5:29 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Quote:
Originally posted by adam28_2nd
They Sue you

Worse than that, took me 6 hours to get out of the managers office last night as they'd barricaded the door!!! I had planned cross country training for them all evening, after our last league result, but they escaped before I could give the orders !!!!!!!!!

Anyhow, Ive booked 'em in with Morag for the 'special' later, that'l teach 'em !!!

4th Sep 15 8:48 PM
MisterE
Posts 27
Quote:
Originally posted by adam28_2nd
They Sue you
They turn you into a woman???

5th Sep 15 12:05 AM
Firesilver
Posts 977
Given that we now have 14 days less to train players every season, we've lost 20% of the training opportunity we had in IAG2.

To compensate for this Ron appears to increased the amount of fatigue lost per day from 7 to 10 (an increase of around 40%).

This seems excessive. I've been controlling first-team players' fatigues simply by giving them medium training instead of high on match days.

Perhaps a reduction to 9 fatigue lost per day, or even 8, would keep a moderate challenge in managing training?

5th Sep 15 10:16 PM
RonManager
Posts 62
I will look at the numbers again.
Looks like I may have been being to nice.
I will let you know when I tweak it, but consider yourselves on notice !

Ron

6th Sep 15 12:21 AM
Muffin
Posts 211
Quote:
Originally posted by RonManager
I will look at the numbers again.
Looks like I may have been being to nice.
I will let you know when I tweak it, but consider yourselves on notice !

Ron

Cheers Ron.

You be as mean as you like ...

« Prev12Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game