ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
30th Jul 21 3:54 PM
Danny
Posts 89
Player contract review due
On my 2nd account a few days ago, I sold a forward, pending the sale he had 10 days on his contract left and the day before he sold he had 2 days left on his contract. I didn't renew because I can't whilst he's listed. But now he's been sold it still comes up in my manager tab every day saying his negotiations must be done as his contract expires in 224 days, when I click done it says to do still the next day or if I press the link it just takes me to my squad manager tab, will this disappear or will I just have to put up with it?

Thanks
Danny

11th Jan 22 11:23 AM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:
Originally posted by Danny
On my 2nd account a few days ago, I sold a forward, pending the sale he had 10 days on his contract left and the day before he sold he had 2 days left on his contract. I didn't renew because I can't whilst he's listed. But now he's been sold it still comes up in my manager tab every day saying his negotiations must be done as his contract expires in 224 days, when I click done it says to do still the next day or if I press the link it just takes me to my squad manager tab, will this disappear or will I just have to put up with it?

Thanks
Danny

It's a display bug Danny and will disappear.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game