ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev123Next »
29th Aug 15 4:52 PM
IanD
Posts 90
But that's how it should work..... not seasonally as you think, ie Day 56 and Day 1 being two seasons.

29th Aug 15 4:56 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Quote:
Originally posted by adam28
Harsh

But fair

29th Aug 15 4:56 PM
IanD
Posts 90
I've not explained it clearly enough in some of my earlier posts.... hence how it's got through to here. But, it should not allow you to renegotiate with Players in the first 56 days of their contracts. Hence my stating seasonally.

29th Aug 15 5:30 PM
wheelbarrow
Posts 6
Quote:
Originally posted by IanD
I've not explained it clearly enough in some of my earlier posts.... hence how it's got through to here. But, it should not allow you to renegotiate with Players in the first 56 days of their contracts. Hence my stating seasonally.
that's fine, makes sense too, but it doesn't say this has changed anywhere I could find it. This being a game changer I thought it may have been mentioned before now, rather than leaving managers like myself sweating on four or five players. For those saying it's hard luck, I totally agree I should have been born as bright and able as yourselves, my apologies.

29th Aug 15 5:45 PM
IanD
Posts 90
It SHOULD have been made known.

If it has to change, then for the first season only it would be minimally acceptable. I could live with that, but watch the carnage on the last few days of the season. We shall await Further information if any presents itself.

29th Aug 15 6:00 PM
luckymarine
Posts 5
Contract negotiations are shrouded in mystery and secrecy, no one was ever willing to explain them so why should AIG inform us of any changes?

Is this not the price of secrecy?

New game, new start for everyone.

« Prev123Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game