ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
28th Jan 16 11:46 PM
feribon
Posts 14
contract negotiated 47 days ago.!!
....... had his contract negotiated 47 days ago. All contracts must be in place for at least 1 season (56 days) before the board will consider renegotiation.

I don't understand that message or rule. Maybe it's because my English is very basic. I want to renew the contract of my player and I can't even start negotiations so that tells me above.
What should I do? or wait?.

Thank you

28th Jan 16 11:50 PM
Muffin
Posts 211
Yes, you have to wait.

It's a restriction that most managers find rather overbearing and unnecessary. But it's the same for all of us.

The idea appears to be to prevent managers from "playing the system" and offering new contracts before any wages rises kick in.

A better solution would be to make the players' negotiate more realistically. But this is a much easier fix.

29th Jan 16 2:44 AM
feribon
Posts 14
Quote:
Originally posted by Muffin
Yes, you have to wait.

A better solution would be to make the players' negotiate more realistically. But this is a much easier fix.

thank you !!!!

29th Jan 16 9:37 AM
mitchell
Posts 481
Quote:
Originally posted by Muffin

It's a restriction that most managers find rather overbearing and unnecessary. But it's the same for all of us.

Your answer is of course correct but I had to disagree with this point. It would definitely be a dreadful step to allow more frequent contract negotiations than once per season and i'm sure most managers wouldn't want to be tinkering with contracts any more than that.

29th Jan 16 9:54 AM
Muffin
Posts 211
Quote:
Originally posted by mitchell
Your answer is of course correct but I had to disagree with this point. It would definitely be a dreadful step to allow more frequent contract negotiations than once per season and i'm sure most managers wouldn't want to be tinkering with contracts any more than that.

Fair enough Mitchell. My perception is that most managers would like the option.

As I said the restriction appears to be there to protect a flaw in the game where the player has no memory of what happened last week.

A more realistic game would have the players say something like this:

"We agreed a new contract 3 weeks ago, unless you can improve the offer we have nothing further to discuss, so what can you offer me that is better than last time?"

1st Feb 16 3:08 AM
feribon
Posts 14
So it what I see and by the time left to me, I have the intuition that I will lose the player because I'm not going to renew his contract. Last renovation 50 days ago, remaining time of contract 6 days.
If this really happens, where is it fair?

1st Feb 16 3:13 AM
mitchell
Posts 481
You'll be able to renegotiate tomorrow.

1st Feb 16 11:01 AM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Originally posted by feribon
So it what I see and by the time left to me, I have the intuition that I will lose the player because I'm not going to renew his contract. Last renovation 50 days ago, remaining time of contract 6 days.
If this really happens, where is it fair?

You will be able to renegotiate when the player has 5 days left on his contract.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game