ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
5th Nov 20 5:55 AM
Sirflexibility
Posts 2
Update incomplete
the game update from day 45 to day 46 is incomplete. for me, only 2 players who are to retire today retired .... transfers that are to be completed with the update are still pending with nothing changed from day 45... please it needs to be rectified

5th Nov 20 11:47 AM
NotSoSpecialOne
Posts 538
Looking at your team, none of your players are anywhere near ready to retire contract length wise.

As for transfers, they sometimes take 3 days if the other party is still trying to sort a contract.

Which players do you think should have retired from your squad?

5th Nov 20 2:01 PM
Sirflexibility
Posts 2
As for the retirement .... 2 of my players, I.Vicar and Deyama retired today as the game updated
for the transfer, I have agreed contract with the player awaiting club yesterday and my player have agreed contract with the club bidding for him and no changes was done with update
how I noticed it was that .... my second player on transferlist was on his last day on transfer list yesterday and should start having contract talks today.... but instead it updated and still showing last day again .... that is it still shows "Today" in the transfer list

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game