ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1234Next »
1st Sep 15 3:24 PM
thewrongone
Posts 50
Quote:
Originally posted by Bartmeteenc
My scout watching the opponent finally found the right stadium yesterday thanks !

Was that set as 'watch next oppponent'?

1st Sep 15 3:41 PM
Bartmeteenc
Posts 606
Quote:
Originally posted by thewrongone
Was that set as 'watch next oppponent'?

Yep!

6th Sep 15 4:48 PM
boardmangraham
Posts 71
I have my scout set to 'scout next opponent' which it has done the only problem being it has come back with his reserve game which is useless to me - should it not be showing me his last League/Cup game instead?

7th Sep 15 7:06 AM
IanD
Posts 90
Quote:
Originally posted by boardmangraham
I have my scout set to 'scout next opponent' which it has done the only problem being it has come back with his reserve game which is useless to me - should it not be showing me his last League/Cup game instead?

Your Scout can only do what is asked.... so check to see what your Scout did daily. And you'll see the issue where Saturdays mean there isn't always a game.

7th Sep 15 10:23 AM
boardmangraham
Posts 71
Quote:
Originally posted by IanD
Your Scout can only do what is asked.... so check to see what your Scout did daily. And you'll see the issue where Saturdays mean there isn't always a game.

I see, will check scout reports on Friday in future cheers.

8th Sep 15 2:25 PM
Posseidon
Posts 130
Issue rearing its head again for me, now it won't let me assign my scout to watch a specific match, set him to go to abcde fc v calebest, his assignment upon checking said he was going to watch The Losers FC v Iceman City.

Now, that is the same fixture that I selected to be watched way back when, and even though that fixture appears again in a few days time I doubt that is what it was thinking to watch, date assigned was 8th September.

He went to the match the other day fine, have set him to follow a specific club, will see what he comes back with for that...

10th Sep 15 11:31 AM
Posseidon
Posts 130
Quote:
Originally posted by Posseidon
Issue rearing its head again for me, now it won't let me assign my scout to watch a specific match, set him to go to abcde fc v calebest, his assignment upon checking said he was going to watch The Losers FC v Iceman City.

Now, that is the same fixture that I selected to be watched way back when, and even though that fixture appears again in a few days time I doubt that is what it was thinking to watch, date assigned was 8th September.

He went to the match the other day fine, have set him to follow a specific club, will see what he comes back with for that...

Today when setting him to go to a game, instead of being set to go to Calebest v the losers fc, it said he was set to go to Calebest v ABCDE FC. The one I wanted on Tuesday, and also means he was set to go to a fixture that already happened...

20th Sep 15 6:10 PM
KafkaStoleMyBike
Posts 31
Anyone else getting this issue again?

I have a scout watching matches, says he's active, but no link in Match Day or in Match Reports for the next match. He scouted fine up until my previous match, which is still showing in Match reports. Tried different browsers to be safe, but no luck.

20th Sep 15 8:14 PM
KafkaStoleMyBike
Posts 31
Quote:
Originally posted by KafkaStoleMyBike
Anyone else getting this issue again?

I have a scout watching matches, says he's active, but no link in Match Day or in Match Reports for the next match. He scouted fine up until my previous match, which is still showing in Match reports. Tried different browsers to be safe, but no luck.

Disregard this- figured out the issue. My apologies.

« Prev1234Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game