ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
13th Jan 16 5:43 PM
Jija
Posts 72
Not being informed of a knock until after the 8pm refresh
I don't know if this has been picked up before, but I've just gone to update my training following a reserve game and a cup game today. I've realised that one of my players appears at the bottom of my training list which indicates that he's picked up a knock. When I look closer, his fitness is 72. However, I've not received a notification yet. I assume I'll get the notification after the 8pm refresh, but that's too late because he'll have trained by then.

Shouldn't I get a notification following the incident rather than at the update?

13th Jan 16 5:52 PM
Muffin
Posts 211
Quote:
Originally posted by Jija
I don't know if this has been picked up before, but I've just gone to update my training following a reserve game and a cup game today. I've realised that one of my players appears at the bottom of my training list which indicates that he's picked up a knock. When I look closer, his fitness is 72. However, I've not received a notification yet. I assume I'll get the notification after the 8pm refresh, but that's too late because he'll have trained by then.

Shouldn't I get a notification following the incident rather than at the update?

Yeah, it would be good to get a message right away.

Personally I still train mine after a knock, just tend to use low intensity though.

13th Jan 16 8:08 PM
Jija
Posts 72
Interestingly, my player with a knock has recovered. So I never had any notification. Had I not spotted him at the bottom of my training list, I would never have know.

13th Jan 16 10:29 PM
Muffin
Posts 211
Quote:
Originally posted by Jija
Interestingly, my player with a knock has recovered. So I never had any notification. Had I not spotted him at the bottom of my training list, I would never have know.

Yeah - this is from memory so not accurate - they usually recover by around 50 fitness so anything over 50 is usually fine after the update.

Fitness of 72, for example, would always return to normal.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game