ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
13th Dec 15 11:34 PM
PeppermintBoy
Posts 1,358
This season / Last season stats are out of sync.
I noticed this on another club, where they had been promoted into my division, but "last season" they finished 6th. This is how it appears when I look at my own club..

Competition status
Competition This season Last season
Championship 4th in division 7th in division
League Cup Entered Round 2
IAG Cup Round 3 Round 4
Inter Cup Not entered Not entered

I finished 4th last season, and 7th in season #1. These haven't been updated correctly for today.

I also noticed that if I click on the stadium of a team with a bye for the first round of the League Cup, they have that future match listed under attendances.

Finally, not sure if this is a bug, maybe someone else can confirm if they have seen similar, but I wasn't expecting my scouts to return for another few days, but today I got a lot of scouting reports. I have recently signed new scouts, and I may be mistaken about the timing, but I was thinking I'd only sent them out a couple of days ago. This one might be me not keeping track of time, but I would be interested if anybody else noticed this?

14th Dec 15 10:05 PM
Lemmy
Posts 469
Yes there is a problem. The last season positions for all clubs seem to be those for season 1.

14th Dec 15 11:39 PM
RonManager
Posts 62
Should be corrected now.
Please check and let me know.

Thanks

Ron

14th Dec 15 11:48 PM
Muffin
Posts 211
Yeah, seems okay now.

15th Dec 15 12:03 AM
Firesilver
Posts 978
I hadn't noticed, as my club finished first both seasons anyway.

All fixed now, thanks Ron.

15th Dec 15 4:22 PM
Matt2001
Posts 418
On a similar note, If I go to

Manager tab>Profile>Honours

the 'division winners' are not updated eventhough I won the division last season

16th Dec 15 1:07 PM
RocketmanGav_2nd
Posts 42
Quote:
Originally posted by Matt2001
On a similar note, If I go to

Manager tab>Profile>Honours

the 'division winners' are not updated eventhough I won the division last season

That page has never worked correctly, this version or last.

It's on the list for fixing...

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game