ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
19th Dec 22 5:12 PM
Bombay95
Posts 9
Duplicate squad numbers
So for some reason, my new signing Clancy Graham has decided to be a funny man and taken up the no.2 jersey already held by Walpole.

They both have hold no.2, so naturally I tried changing one of their numbers, but every time I try to change it, it says that there are duplicate numbers... which is what I am trying to change.

It's not a game changing bug, but if there is a way to fix it as aesthetically, having two no.2s looks wrong

19th Dec 22 5:15 PM
Bombay95
Posts 9
In addition, I can't change the status of my squad members now because of the duplicate squad number issue...

19th Dec 22 6:11 PM
pleasant_2nd
Posts 1,192
Quote:
Originally posted by Bombay95
So for some reason, my new signing Clancy Graham has decided to be a funny man and taken up the no.2 jersey already held by Walpole.

They both have hold no.2, so naturally I tried changing one of their numbers, but every time I try to change it, it says that there are duplicate numbers... which is what I am trying to change.

It's not a game changing bug, but if there is a way to fix it as aesthetically, having two no.2s looks wrong

Which button are you pressing after changing the numbers?

19th Dec 22 6:41 PM
FootballManager
Posts 298
Quote:
Originally posted by Bombay95

Hi, I have also encountered this before with new signings.

When you change the squad number from 2 to something else, it will move the duplication to another number.

Once you have selected a different number for one of the players with no.2, check that there are no other duplicate numbers in the squad list.

19th Dec 22 7:11 PM
roland68
Posts 977
I remember this happening once too...

I think you can get duplicates numbers if one player is first team and another is Reserve or Youth category and it was tricky to make changes. However, what I think I had to do was change a little at a time, save, change something else, save etc until it was sorted. Don't try and do all at once.

20th Dec 22 12:57 AM
Bombay95
Posts 9
Basically, I've tried several combinations of the suggestions above, both prior and after said advice. I tried just changing Clancy's number and updating, didn't work. Then I tried the same but hitting save squad, didn't work. Repeated those methods with Walpole and didn't work. Tried changing both number at the same time to vacant squad numbers, didn't work.

I've also tried changing Clancy from a reserve to first team and changing his squad number to a vacant one, again, didn't work.

It is quite the brainteaser. I haven't experienced this with previous signings before though so I'm not sure where to go from here.

Anything the game mods can do?

20th Dec 22 1:33 AM
Bombay95
Posts 9
Hmm, I'm not sure what happened, but changed Graham's number to the goalkeeper's and it worked, then everyone else got assigned different numbers (those involved).

Thank you for the suggestions guys

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game