ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
1st Mar 16 1:55 PM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
full time- game still playing
Just reporting an apparent bug. My match has just finished and on 93 minutes (yes when I score what I thought was the winner ) it said it was full 5ime. However shortly after I realised that in fact the opposition so called equalised in the 94th! The game shouldn't have said 'full time'

Thanks,

Bubba

1st Mar 16 2:33 PM
Rikimaru
Posts 11
LOL this has happened to me twice! But I am not sure it is a bug Bubba.

I think the game feed is a bit slow in updating because sometimes, I need to refresh it to see goals that are already captured in the League Feed.

But I do feel your pain

1st Mar 16 2:37 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,324
Were you viewing in your League page Bubba?

I think what happens is that where it says minutes played (in the right hand corner?) that changes to full time when the first of the games being played has ended. Other games may still have a few more minutes to play though.

1st Mar 16 3:03 PM
Tstuff
Posts 235
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
Were you viewing in your League page Bubba?

I think what happens is that where it says minutes played (in the right hand corner?) that changes to full time when the first of the games being played has ended. Other games may still have a few more minutes to play though.

you are right ps.
I was celebreating a rival lost while the league livescore said fulltime, just a click at the match feed change the scores from 2-1 to 2-2, fortunately what was mine was mine, just 1 point difference take us off to the league submit from what could of been a last min blow for me

1st Mar 16 3:12 PM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
I can't even remember now which side I read full time

1st Mar 16 3:30 PM
Tstuff
Posts 235
Quote:
Originally posted by BubbaGump
I can't even remember now which side I read full time

I am quite sure it's the league home page as said earlier by ps.
The desperate heart of yours could not calm down at the moment, lol

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game