ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
28th Dec 15 11:49 PM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
player contract bug
I went to renegotiate a players contract and it said he was retiring and I couldn't do it. I didn't however get a message to say he had chosen to retire. I then today got a message saying that the board had to step in and offer him a contract and that I must not make this a regular occurrence?

30th Dec 15 8:57 AM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
Hello? Anyone there to help resolve this issue?

30th Dec 15 9:03 AM
Muffin
Posts 211
I'm guessing that might have something to do with 56 day seasons. Did he only accept a 1 season contract?

The more information you can provide about the player the better. Was it Gareth Besant?

31st Dec 15 9:58 AM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
Yes it was besant my striker. He took a 1 year contract by the board. Nowhere did I receive any message stating he had chosen to retire despite when renegotiating his contract the top of the screen said he had decided to retire and that I couldn't offer a new deal.. this was when he had 4 days left in his contract. Therefore I had to let his contract run down.. then I received a dreaded message from my board stating they had to step in and offer a contract to him due to squad numbers but It mustn't happen again!!

Good news in terms of having him for another 56 days but bad getting such a note from the board

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game