ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
26th Aug 20 2:48 PM
Somerb
Posts 4
Page load & Ticket Price Errors
Hi All,

First day back with a new account and experiencing a few weird happenings.

My suspicion is that not everything is updated to accomodate the new team name / manager takeover (which I did this morning), however I couldn't see a different thread obviously referring to this so thought I ought to raise one.

1) I can't seem to change my ticket price
- Competition column is all blank
- Current price column is all blank
- Ticket price doesn't change when I try and update it

2) When I go into Competitions - IAG Super Cup and try to view the fixtures / results i get the following webpage message:

This only seems to happen with the IAG Super Cup so again suspect this is due to my first day coinciding with the Super Cup 1st Round.

"400 - Bad Request: Ooops something went wrong. Its been logged. Click here to Continue"

3) And this ones from memory, but the bar on the left that shows Finances, Ratings, Rankings etc I thought was also supposed to show league position, which I don't see.

26th Aug 20 2:51 PM
Somerb
Posts 4
Additional -

On the "Community" link, this thread shows up a bit weirdly as follows...:

"Thread Author Forum
[Somerb] iag super cup and try to view the fixtures / results i get the following webpage message: this only seems to happen with the iag super cup so again suspect this is due to my first day coinciding with the super cup 1st round. href="/community/forums/viewtopic.php?id=DD3216BA7254625D4CD7262DA0F28991&go=last" title="Hi All, First day back with a new account and experiencing a few weird happenings. My suspicion is that not everything is updated to accomodate the new team name / manager takeover (which I did this morning), however I couldn't see a different thread obviously referring to this so thought I ought to raise one. 1) I can't seem to change my ticket price - Competition column is all blank - Current price column is all blank - Ticket price doesn't change when I try and update it 2) When I go into Competitions > IAG Super Cup and try to view the fixtures / results i get the following webpage message: This only seems to happen with the IAG Super Cup so again suspect this is due to my first day coinciding with the Super Cup 1st Round.">Page load & Ticket Price Errors"

26th Aug 20 3:22 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,357
I've fixed the issue with the community page showing up funny - it had to do with the carrot you were using '>' and I'm not sure why.

As a MOD, I can't look at the other side of your stuff, so hopefully one of the GMs will be able to.

My guess is that this will all sort itself at the update today. Can you post again after the update happens to let us know what changes and what does not?

Thanks for bringing this up.

26th Aug 20 4:06 PM
Somerb
Posts 4
Thanks Piper

If memory serves the update was at 3pm, and everything I noted above seems to be working fine now (including having my Division info on the side panel )

Hope having flagged this helps going forward.

26th Aug 20 5:05 PM
TopGun2
Posts 566
I think most of that will update in the 8pm update (3 hours from now). If there's anything still not functioning after that then please post again here and we'll check it out.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game