ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
12th Nov 15 10:19 AM
cavan
Posts 1
Player contract
I have a player with 12 days left on his contract and I'm unable to negotiate a new contract with him due to an itsagoal rule....the message coming up when I do try us " Siegfried Fery had his contract negotiated 43 days ago. All contracts must be in place for at least 1 season (56 days) before the board will consider renegotiation"
This seems crazy and I'm going to lose a player because of an unreasonable itsagoal contract setting.

12th Nov 15 10:21 AM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Originally posted by cavan
I have a player with 12 days left on his contract and I'm unable to negotiate a new contract with him due to an itsagoal rule....the message coming up when I do try us " Siegfried Fery had his contract negotiated 43 days ago. All contracts must be in place for at least 1 season (56 days) before the board will consider renegotiation"
This seems crazy and I'm going to lose a player because of an unreasonable itsagoal contract setting.

You will be able to renegotiate with him when there are 5 days left on his contract

21st Nov 15 4:50 PM
jfswfc39
Posts 37
Can this be written in the help files or somewhere obvious. I was about to ask the same question as any 1 year contracts signed are made awkward. Medrano on my team has a similar thing but if I can re-negotiate with 5 to go that's not so bad.

21st Nov 15 4:53 PM
stripey
Posts 6,148
Have a look here.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game