ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
3rd May 21 1:45 PM
calvino_spark
Posts 328
The players are warming up.
I've not noticed this before but on my match day scheduler it indicates that my players are warming up for their 12:00 kick off. But it's 13:40 now and we're 2-0 up after about 85 minutes. They seem pretty warm to me but I fear for the opposition if we decide to finish our warming up and really go for it in the last few minutes!

8th May 21 2:10 PM
FootballM_2nd
Posts 129
Quote:
Originally posted by calvino_spark
I've not noticed this before but on my match day scheduler it indicates that my players are warming up for their 12:00 kick off. But it's 13:40 now and we're 2-0 up after about 85 minutes. They seem pretty warm to me but I fear for the opposition if we decide to finish our warming up and really go for it in the last few minutes!

This has changed recently, it used to be correct and would say at what point the match was up to. I feel it's in the last season or so that it's stopped working.

My league cup match is currently at 'players are warming up', even though it's actually at full time.

8th May 21 2:12 PM
World
Posts 15
Quote:
Originally posted by FootballM_2nd
This has changed recently, it used to be correct and would say at what point the match was up to. I feel it's in the last season or so that it's stopped working.

My league cup match is currently at 'players are warming up', even though it's actually at full time.

Yes I have this it started for me this season

8th May 21 3:12 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,331
This display issue has been noted.

8th May 21 3:58 PM
World
Posts 15
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
This display issue has been noted.

Tell Ron to not worry about fixing it straight off World is OK with it as its obviously a bug but it dont affect the matches so personally I dont particularly care about it

8th May 21 4:03 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,331
Quote:
Originally posted by World
Tell Ron to not worry about fixing it straight off World is OK with it as its obviously a bug but it dont affect the matches so personally I dont particularly care about it

OK World. I'll tell him...

12th May 21 5:42 PM
roland68
Posts 972
Hadn't noticed this before but just spotted it on my Inter Cup match that's in progress now too..

12th May 21 6:40 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,331
Quote:
Originally posted by roland68
Hadn't noticed this before but just spotted it on my Inter Cup match that's in progress now too..

I think it's the same for all matches roland.

12th May 21 8:22 PM
singe_2nd
Posts 11
If it helps, I'm 99.9% certain it started after the big Youth update at the start of the season.

17th May 21 4:35 PM
almahaza
Posts 297
Yeah still displaying this for my games at least.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game