ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
3rd Sep 15 8:22 PM
rambocat
Posts 410
managers office
viewing my manager page, i read that i have nothing to do today. though, i do have a league match in about 18 and a half hours.

just wanted to point it out...

3rd Sep 15 10:15 PM
MisterE
Posts 27
Are you able to check again tomorrow morning? ...or, at least, after midnight when the RL date changes?

3rd Sep 15 10:30 PM
davidmike
Posts 222
Quote:
Originally posted by MisterE
Are you able to check again tomorrow morning? ...or, at least, after midnight when the RL date changes?
you should have checked later after that time you saw that.it happens to me too,but should not be a problem

4th Sep 15 7:59 AM
IanD
Posts 90
I think the Managers To Do is working a little ahead of itself. I've had Team Selections required for a game the following day when I've not played todays, too.

4th Sep 15 11:06 AM
davidmike
Posts 222
Quote:
Originally posted by IanD
I think the Managers To Do is working a little ahead of itself. I've had Team Selections required for a game the following day when I've not played todays, too.
it should be looked into then.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game