ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
5th Mar 23 7:22 PM
rambocat
Posts 404
player injury count wrong
my midfielder soares was injurued twice almost back to back. however his injury count says 1.
in my club profile squad list and in squad management.

5th Mar 23 7:44 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,331
Quote:
Originally posted by rambocat
my midfielder soares was injurued twice almost back to back. however his injury count says 1.

Was one injury during training?

6th Mar 23 2:50 AM
rambocat
Posts 404
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise

im 90% sure they were both in match. however i cant confirm anymore because of the season change.

6th Mar 23 10:54 AM
roland68
Posts 972
Quote:
Originally posted by rambocat

Agree, I've noticed it before that some players' 'career injuries' count is lower than the actual number of injuries.

6th Mar 23 11:02 AM
roland68
Posts 972
Quote:

One of my players was injured yesterday, I've deleted the message already so can't check but am sure it was from a reserve match. He has now, of course, recovered after the end-of-season break but still shows 'career injuries' = none.

6th Mar 23 12:00 PM
chyperhondriac
Posts 279
Maybe the injury count only updates at the end of the injury and the magical end of season healing messes that up?

6th Mar 23 12:05 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,331
Quote:
Originally posted by roland68
One of my players was injured yesterday, I've deleted the message already so can't check but am sure it was from a reserve match. He has now, of course, recovered after the end-of-season break but still shows 'career injuries' = none.

Yes, he was injured in your reserve match on the 4th.

Must be a display bug then. I must admit, I've never really paid much attention to totting up injuries suffered.

18th Mar 23 9:20 PM
roland68
Posts 972
Quote:
Yes, he was injured in your reserve match on the 4th.

Must be a display bug then. I must admit, I've never really paid much attention to totting up injuries suffered.

This season I made a note of injuries on my players on day 1. Three injuries so far, the ones in competitive matches have increased injury count as expected but one today in a reserve match, again, did not add to the injury total. So reserve match injuries don't seem to add to the total. Not an issue but if the boss wants to correct this any time then this may help... Still waiting for an injury during training to see if they count.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game