ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
29th Apr 20 9:22 AM
Stan
Posts 36
Suspension
Hi,

One of my players (R Line) has just missed my previous two games through suspension for eight yellow cards in the league. However, he is now available for selection. When selecting the team he has a yellow card next to his name that says he will pick up a three match ban if he gets one more yellow.

Is this a display issue or is he really just one yellow away from a three match ban?

Thanks

Stan

29th Apr 20 11:11 AM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,324
Quote:
Originally posted by Stan
Hi,

One of my players (R Line) has just missed my previous two games through suspension for eight yellow cards in the league. However, he is now available for selection. When selecting the team he has a yellow card next to his name that says he will pick up a three match ban if he gets one more yellow.

Is this a display issue or is he really just one yellow away from a three match ban?

Thanks

Stan

It's display bug Stan. He won't be suspended again until he picks up 11 yellow cards

21st Dec 20 8:21 PM
Andy1970_2nd
Posts 22
I was just going to ask the same, as my player picked up a yellow card to serve a two match ban and comes back saying the next yellow will give him a 3 match ban, it also says in the stats that he has 9 yellows, when he's had only 8 as he's just served his two match ban. I cant lose this player over a glitch, and if it wont actually happen, it would make me think twice about picking him with this hanging over him, when it's not actually true? Very misleading!

21st Dec 20 9:18 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,324
Quote:
Originally posted by Andy1970_2nd
I was just going to ask the same, as my player picked up a yellow card to serve a two match ban and comes back saying the next yellow will give him a 3 match ban, it also says in the stats that he has 9 yellows, when he's had only 8 as he's just served his two match ban. I cant lose this player over a glitch, and if it wont actually happen, it would make me think twice about picking him with this hanging over him, when it's not actually true? Very misleading!

Are those 9 yellow cards in the same competition or a total for the season?

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game