ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop
   

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Off Topic
26th Feb 19 7:17 PM
Lovemaster
Posts 482
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
Haha!!

I'm sure hope so!

Thanks for your help LM
You've been good to me with your help.
You might not be out of the woods yet? alas, it's a good starting point.
 
26th Feb 19 7:24 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 4,544
Quote:
Originally posted by Lovemaster
You've been good to me with your help.
You might not be out of the woods yet? alas, it's a good starting point.


Indeed it is.

There are some matches on tonight. I'll let my phone go to 'sleep' sometime after 8.30 and then wake it up. See if I've got any latest scores...
 
26th Feb 19 7:28 PM
Lovemaster2nd
Posts 247
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
Indeed it is.

There are some matches on tonight. I'll let my phone go to 'sleep' sometime after 8.30 and then wake it up. See if I've got any latest scores...
If you have, let me know the scores. I've got a coupon on tonight.
 
26th Feb 19 7:34 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 4,544
Quote:
Originally posted by Lovemaster2nd
If you have, let me know the scores. I've got a coupon on tonight.


There ought to be a warning comes up first:

'If you don't want to know the scores, look away now.'
 
26th Feb 19 7:45 PM
Lovemaster2nd
Posts 247
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
There ought to be a warning comes up first:

'If you don't want to know the scores, look away now.'
Got a fiver on Bristol City and Sheffield Wed both to score/win and another French game for both teams to score. (I think the French teams are tomorrow though?)
 
26th Feb 19 10:34 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 4,544
I've had no updates during the evening so you might well have cracked it LM.
 
26th Feb 19 10:47 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,876
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
I've had no updates during the evening so you might well have cracked it LM.


Did you want to know the score
 
26th Feb 19 10:52 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 4,544
Quote:
Originally posted by ozzymac
Did you want to know the score


NO!!!!!!!
 
26th Feb 19 10:54 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,876
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
NO!!!!!!!


Laarf
 
27th Feb 19 5:48 PM
Lovemaster
Posts 482
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
I've had no updates during the evening so you might well have cracked it LM.
That's good.
 
12th Jun 19 1:07 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,053
I'm only moderately tech-savvy (although compared to what many people can do these days, I guess I'm really only moderately google-it-to-find-the-answer-and-spend-5-minutes-to-maybe-get-the-answer savvy).

I've gotten pretty used to typing with richer text on the forums here on IAG, but don't really have any knowledge of what I'm doing - just using brackets with b, i, size, color, etc. to manipulate the font. Can anyone point me in the direction of actual information on what can be done to manipulate text on these forums (and maybe background on what the language is that is used)? In particular, I'd be interested in sharing some info from my quest to get to 6501 club rating points that uses a table and I haven't been able to figure out how to write/draw a table very well in the forums.

Any help would be appreciated
 
12th Jun 19 6:11 PM
TopGun2
Posts 302
Tables are notoriously tricky to do on these forums sadly. However, the format used here is 'bb code' so if you google that you'll find all the codes etc that exist
 
12th Jun 19 6:37 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,053
Quote:
Originally posted by Piper_FC
Can I make a table?


Answer: No
 
12th Jun 19 6:40 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,053
[table][tr][td]
content
[/td][/tr][/table]

Thanks for the direction, TG2. The above appears like it should create a single-celled table but doesn't seem to work.

Any tips/tricks/tweaks?
 
12th Jun 19 6:51 PM
TopGun2
Posts 302
Nope, no tips I'm afraid. I always made tables using excel to pad out the text with underscores (don't think spaces worked) so that each column's text was the same width regardless of how long the actual text string is.
 
12th Jun 19 9:22 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,053
Quote:
Originally posted by TopGun2
Nope, no tips I'm afraid. I always made tables using excel to pad out the text with underscores (don't think spaces worked) so that each column's text was the same width regardless of how long the actual text string is.


Hmmmm... Well, thanks for the help! I'll see what can be done.
 
12th Jun 19 9:56 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,876
Quote:
Originally posted by Piper_FC
Hmmmm... Well, thanks for the help! I'll see what can be done.


As TG says, tables for some reason don't work well on the forums.

White___________Underscores________Work
 
12th Jun 19 10:09 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,053
Quote:
Originally posted by ozzymac
As TG says, tables for some reason don't work well on the forums.

WhiteUnderscoresWork


[tbl][tr][td]How about this?[/td][/tr][/tbl]
 
12th Jun 19 10:11 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,053
Quote:
Originally posted by Piper_FC
[tbl][tr][td]How about this?[/td][/tr][/tbl]


Welp, I'm out of alternatives to the one you suggested. White underscores it is!
 
12th Jun 19 10:40 PM
Lovemaster2nd
Posts 247
You could just keep it simple!
 
 
 

Copyright © 2020 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game