ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
« Prev1Next »
22nd May 24 10:38 PM
BlueBoar
Posts 233
Banned Manager
I tried to message a manager about a transfer listed player through their profile screen (I won't name names) and got the message "You are banned from sending messages", so I thought "that can't be right!"

Anyway, I tried to message another manager in the same manner and got a new message window, so I know i'm good my end.

Either he is banned or something isn't working. Shame really, as I was hoping to have a chin wag with the manager before I offered dosh, but perhaps it's just as well if he is banned.

22nd May 24 11:22 PM
FootballManager
Posts 308
Quote:
Originally posted by BlueBoar
I tried to message a manager about a transfer listed player through their profile screen (I won't name names) and got the message "You are banned from sending messages", so I thought "that can't be right!"

Anyway, I tried to message another manager in the same manner and got a new message window, so I know i'm good my end.

Either he is banned or something isn't working. Shame really, as I was hoping to have a chin wag with the manager before I offered dosh, but perhaps it's just as well if he is banned.

The manager you have tried to message will be on the receiving end of a forum ban. This will present the notice you encountered to anyone attempting to send them a message.
I appreciate the wording on the notice you received is misleading, as it should be clearer that the recipient, not you, is banned from sending/receiving messages.

22nd May 24 11:24 PM
BlueBoar
Posts 233
Quote:
Originally posted by FootballManager
The manager you have tried to message will be on the receiving end of a forum ban. This will present the notice you encountered to anyone attempting to send them a message.
I appreciate the wording on the notice you received is misleading, as it should be clearer that the recipient and not you is banned from sending/receiving messages.

Ah ok, so that manager is completely sent to Coventry.

Thanks for clearing that up.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game