ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Transfer Forum
« Prev1Next »
21st May 24 5:11 AM
BlueBoar
Posts 233
Duffy & Oliynyk listed for sale
These veterans are on the transfer market listed at market value and come with a wealth of experience.

Oliynyk has been with us since I can't remember when. Still a great player, but not getting as many games now, due to the quality I have in defence. Plays anywhere across the defensive line with excellent results.

Duffy is a more recent acquisition and has turned out well. Being left footed, he will fit in nicely if you are short in that area. He has played left back and right centreback with no problems.

22nd May 24 11:39 PM
BlueBoar
Posts 233
As these players are now visible across IAG, I may as well advise how the bids are doing.

Duffy is a clear favourite with 5.
Oliynyk is a rank outsider with 0.

So let's focus on Oliynyk. I am selling Olly despite him still being good for almost two seasons, purely because my challenges are different now and the game time for Olly will be a lot less because of that.

However, he has a place here for 100 or more days and it is up to you whether he stays here. I am open to pms after the fact if you want to come in with a pitiful offer, I will consider it, but he is still a quality player & would improve a lower rated club's team rating too, so I think the listing price is good for a player that can play anywhere across the back four. He makes a very good utility player.

24th May 24 1:45 PM
BlueBoar
Posts 233
Update:

Duffy now has 13 bids.
Oliynyk has 0 bids, so looks like he's staying with me.

25th May 24 11:37 PM
BlueBoar
Posts 233
Update:

Oliynyk - Still no bids. Only 1.3m for a utility defender.
Duffy - 16 bids (was 17 earlier today).

26th May 24 5:28 PM
BlueBoar
Posts 233
Update:

Duffy - 21 bids.
Oliynyk - 3 bids.

Good luck everyone and thank you for bidding.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game