ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop
   

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
« Prev1Next »
20th Aug 26 10:10 AM
zwaluwen_2nd
Posts 10
terminate contract?
WTF? I bought him last season

Please note that our forward, Bohomir Stecyszyn, has requested that we terminate his contract.
Bohomir has made it clear that he no longer wishes to pursue a career as a professional footballer.
Therefore the Board feels that it is in the interests of both parties that we terminate his contract with immediate effect.
 
20th Aug 26 6:35 PM
stripey
Posts 1,242
Quote:
Originally posted by zwaluwen_2nd
WTF? I bought him last season

Please note that our forward, Bohomir Stecyszyn, has requested that we terminate his contract.
Bohomir has made it clear that he no longer wishes to pursue a career as a professional footballer.
Therefore the Board feels that it is in the interests of both parties that we terminate his contract with immediate effect.

I'm afraid that this does sometimes happen - commiserations.
 
20th Aug 26 7:15 PM
roland68
Posts 653
Quote:
Originally posted by zwaluwen_2nd
WTF? I bought him last season

Please note that our forward, Bohomir Stecyszyn, has requested that we terminate his contract.
Bohomir has made it clear that he no longer wishes to pursue a career as a professional footballer.
Therefore the Board feels that it is in the interests of both parties that we terminate his contract with immediate effect.



Unlucky that. It seems very rare but it can happen..

I'm wondering how old he was? Stecyszyn was in my team a while back, I sold him perhaps 3 or 4 season ago, so he may have been close to retiring soon anyway? Or did you still have a contract for a few more seasons?

If he was scoring lots of goals for you, it's a big loss mid-season.
 
24th Aug 26 5:59 PM
zwaluwen
Posts 9
Quote:
Originally posted by roland68
Unlucky that. It seems very rare but it can happen..

I'm wondering how old he was? Stecyszyn was in my team a while back, I sold him perhaps 3 or 4 season ago, so he may have been close to retiring soon anyway? Or did you still have a contract for a few more seasons?

If he was scoring lots of goals for you, it's a big loss mid-season.

Still 40 days, I think.
 
12th Sep 26 12:44 PM
Jepco
Posts 55
Quote:
Originally posted by zwaluwen
Still 40 days, I think.
Then play the hard-boss here.
Let him see out his contract till the very last day. Then he can go to blazes for all u care
 
« Prev1Next »
 
 

Copyright © 2026 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game