ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
30th Sep 15 8:13 PM
Ryan1uk
Posts 360
Hiring staff
Hi,

I am trying to hire staff. I offer them a contract and get this message

'Latimer Brosseau is considering your offer and will get back to you as soon as possible.'

When I go back to him it does not show my last offer. Also I offered a contract before the 8pm update and nothing has come back and it still looks like I have not offered anything.

30th Sep 15 8:58 PM
Lemmy
Posts 472
Did you offer exactly what he was asking for?

30th Sep 15 9:25 PM
Ryan1uk
Posts 360
I have now offered them exactly what they want and when I go back to negotiate, my last offer is there now.

Thankyou

30th Sep 15 9:31 PM
Ibcake
Posts 65
Quote:
Originally posted by Ryan1uk
I have now offered them exactly what they want and when I go back to negotiate, my last offer is there now.

Thankyou

Offer same role applied for, but you can negotiate wage by offering close to what he required

30th Sep 15 9:32 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Originally posted by Ibcake

but you can negotiate wage by offering close to what he required

I wouldn't advise that at all.

30th Sep 15 9:46 PM
davidmike
Posts 222
Quote:
Originally posted by Ibcake
Offer same role applied for, but you can negotiate wage by offering close to what he required
i've tried to negotiate with some staffs,but cnt unless i give them the exact amount they want.so if that is the case,why the word NEGOTIATE?

30th Sep 15 9:50 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Originally posted by davidmike
i've tried to negotiate with some staffs,but cnt unless i give them the exact amount they want.so if that is the case,why the word NEGOTIATE?

It's just like marriage. When the wife gets what she want's it's called "negotiation"

When i get what i want...... Well that's never happened

30th Sep 15 9:57 PM
davidmike
Posts 222
Quote:
Originally posted by ozzymac
It's just like marriage. When the wife gets what she want's it's called "negotiation"

is annoying seeing some staff wages.some times i feel like giving them half of that price.

30th Sep 15 10:12 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,334
Quote:
Originally posted by davidmike
is annoying seeing some staff wages.some times i feel like giving them half of that price.

I don't mind giving staff members just what they want. They're probably the cheapest part of running a club.

30th Sep 15 10:36 PM
Muffin
Posts 211
Quote:
Originally posted by ozzymac

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game